Combat Derby Boys ASA Slowpitch Bat DBSP5 or Wanted

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't played very much ASA over the last few years so my only ASA bat is an og mayhem for backup. This year my brother asked me to play with his church team so I need an ASA bat that won't break the bank, but worth it's while and money as opposed to just rolling with the mayhem. I told a buddy I was looking for a one piece end load and he pointed at these and both are in SBF store for decent price. Thoughts?

Any help is appreciated

EDITED: Just saw that wanted is a two piece so not interested. Just opinions on the 2014 Derby Boys

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
The 14 Derby Boys sucks balls. Get a Portent and be happy. If I had to choose I'd go for the Wanted, it's one of the better ASA bats I have swung

Pistol148

Addicted to Softballfans
2014 DB isn't as good as the orange '13 DB. I got a '14 Combat DB greinert all stamp for sale. One piece, slight endload.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks fellas. Found the 14' for dirt cheap, but few bad reviews. Most the good reviews and useful info referred to the 13'

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
get your hands on the Orange ASA Derby Boy, that bat is hot. The OG Wanted line is similar to the OG Mutant line