Combat Forum and Returns Dept. information

code

Star Player
I sent out an Avarice (AVARSP1) on April 16th and was told today they are unsure when the new bats will arrive. Supposedly, I am getting the derby boys in return.

Miccam

Star Player
I have a question about a bat, and I'm not sure where I should post it. First, let me say that I am brand new to softballfans.com, and to the game of softball in general. I bought my first bat a few weeks ago, (Green Combat Avarice) and now it's broken. The guy I bought it from never gave me the receipt and now I have no way to get in touch with him. Is there anything I can do as far as a return, or am I just out of luck? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

tasheleman

Addicted to Softballfans
Without the reciept there isnt much you can do! You maybe can call combat customer service but not sure they can do much for you.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
I sent out an Avarice (AVARSP1) on April 16th and was told today they are unsure when the new bats will arrive. Supposedly, I am getting the derby boys in return.

Sent in a Avarice back in March and Im still waiting. Only called 3 x to get updates.(keeping my cool) called 3 weeks ago and was told bats were going to get sent out the following week. This was after the new ownership change over. STILL WAITING.

Worst Customer Service EVER.......:mad:

retiredairforce

Star Player
Been 2 months for my return! Been thru reorgs / merges. Most people just want the truth and they will adjust accordingly. Called 5 times (as recently as today) and was given 5 different dates. Last Combat I'll buy new. Reebok for senior bat and Miken / Worth for others from here on.......

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Been 2 months for my return! Been thru reorgs / merges. Most people just want the truth and they will adjust accordingly. Called 5 times (as recently as today) and was given 5 different dates. Last Combat I'll buy new. Reebok for senior bat and Miken / Worth for others from here on.......

Good luck with those Worths. LOL. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1298570

It's not just Combat. Everyone is having issues from Easton to Worth to Miken to Combat.

neldogger

Addicted to Softballfans
worth having problems? sent in 3 bats and got them returned 2wks later. combat going on 3months. miken one bat 3 wks

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
worth having problems? sent in 3 bats and got them returned 2wks later. combat going on 3months. miken one bat 3 wks

Yes they are having some problems. Only have a couple models in stock like the XL, Fulk, and the JH 454, while people are having to wait to get something different. I know Legits are backordered along with some others. Some people are being told a 2 week turn around time and are on the 3 week mark.

As far as Miken goes I believe they have started to send some out. You saw the links I am sure there are more in those sections.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Sent in a Avarice back in March and Im still waiting. Only called 3 x to get updates.(keeping my cool) called 3 weeks ago and was told bats were going to get sent out the following week. This was after the new ownership change over. STILL WAITING.

Worst Customer Service EVER.......:mad:

Still waiting.............what a joke

bamafan1001

Part Time Player
Dang, I cant even get these people to answer the phone. I love Combats but they may not be worth putting up with the terrible customer service.

code

Star Player
Yay! Sent my bat in on April 16th and received the USSSA Derby boys on June 20th. Only took around 5 calls to get a correct update. :)

retiredairforce

Star Player
Good luck guys! Took me 3 months and 6 calls, email to VP of distribution. Got ripped here when I mentioned slow turn around by the Combat guys. Understand transition is tuff. But customer service can sometimes make up for a operational failure. Last Combat for me if / when this one breaks.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Good luck guys! Took me 3 months and 6 calls, email to VP of distribution. Got ripped here when I mentioned slow turn around by the Combat guys. Understand transition is tuff. But customer service can sometimes make up for a operational failure. Last Combat for me if / when this one breaks.

LOL Wow...................sent a bat back March 22nd............have called about 4 times to check on the status. Got told to keep waiting everytime....blah blah. Call back yesterday cause I see all these folks getting bats back. Now they say they never received my bat. WOW.

Had to send screen shots of the tracking and confirmation that they received it on March 25th. Im speechless.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
LOL Wow...................sent a bat back March 22nd............have called about 4 times to check on the status. Got told to keep waiting everytime....blah blah. Call back yesterday cause I see all these folks getting bats back. Now they say they never received my bat. WOW.

Had to send screen shots of the tracking and confirmation that they received it on March 25th. Im speechless.

And now they are saying it was never signed for..........and Im pretty much outta luck.....Great CS you have there combat.

I guess the 5 times I called and everything was good to go mean nothing..WTF

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans

What about the other companies who didn't go through a restructure and are behind on their returns?

And now they are saying it was never signed for..........and Im pretty much outta luck.....Great CS you have there combat.

I guess the 5 times I called and everything was good to go mean nothing..WTF

Did you give them your RA# when you called?

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
What about the other companies who didn't go through a restructure and are behind on their returns?

Did you give them your RA# when you called?

Yes only time I didn't was when it was taking a really long time to look up the ra in the system. I was on lunch and couldn't hang on. But this was like on the 4th call. The other 3x they looked it up and said just waiting on the merger to be done.

johnman33

The Rookie
combat kendrick supremecy reload endloaded

what do you think about this bat 200 swings on it and it still feels like its not broken in even though webbing has started 2011 bat

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Meh. It's alright when broken in. Just read the Combat forum. Read for hours. Then keep reading. By next week you'll know all about the different bats characteristics - pop, distance, feel, etc. and will be able to decide which one you want to try. Then buy it, try it, and either keep it or trade it and try another one.

CYDOG21

Manager
Hey can any rep help me I got a bat that's completely busted and The warranty ends next month (August) I bought it at a tournament and the guy said hold to the sticker on bat because it's like a receipt, if anybody could help me I would appreciate it.