Combat Forum and Returns Dept. information

slobones

Addicted to Softballfans
I would think the serial # they engrave on the bat would be sufficient to track whether it is under warranty or not. Defacing the bat with the no warranty engraving is a little overkill.

This also prevents people from selling the bat as returnable.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I would think the serial # they engrave on the bat would be sufficient to track whether it is under warranty or not. Defacing the bat with the no warranty engraving is a little overkill.

Combat, along with every other major bat manufacturer out there, receives several dozen bats back every day as warranty returns. To have someone check each bat's serial number to make sure it's returnable would be extremely time consuming, not to mention the problems that can arise if part of the serial number were scratched off. And that's in addition to adding the serial number of the bat to the "warranty replacement" list when it's sent out.

Honestly, have her look at the No Warranty as a badge of honor. She hits so hard that she broke her bat and had to get a warranty replacement.

brewcrews

I will have to say awsome cs from combat sent a anti-virus for return on jan 3rd 2011 arrived there on jan.10th called jan.14th and they said the new avr was sent back to me and should arive on the 17th or 18th very excited. Cant wait for this damn snow to melt and turn warm so i can get out and hit

XcountryX

I have a combat that I have had for 3 or 4 years I just cracked it Monday night do you think I could return it. I don't play much this is why I have had it for so long. I bought it new.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I have a combat that I have had for 3 or 4 years I just cracked it Monday night do you think I could return it. I don't play much this is why I have had it for so long. I bought it new.

No. Combats only carry a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Hook line and sinker...lol

I was making fun of all the people who whine because they cant get a new stamp for their old stamp bat. Thanks for offering to help though. Guess i need to exaggerate it out more

meat-mdb

Addicted to Softballfans
I need a combat rep to get in contact with me if possible. Having an issue with a return. Thank you in advance.

retiredairforce

Star Player
Returns - Why the Wait?!

Had Spiked 98 that was purchased Dec 2012. Cracked after 100 swings. Returned 6 weeks ago and still waiting. Saw Bankruptcy announcement for Combat. Have called Combat returns twice. Was told 4 weeks then 6 weeks for a replacement (they are replacing with Derby Boys ASA). Guessing with announcement, I'm VERY last in line to get my replacement! Hope not, since I've been big customer through the years.

Anybody else waiting on replacement(s) 6 or more weeks?:(

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
yes, many people are waiting. They were bought by another company and trying to get everything ramped up again, thanks for being patient.

neldogger

Addicted to Softballfans
not quite. pd 249 8 months ago. also only combat is doing this. Im ok with it. got 2 more arvice that will broken soon. then off to sale boards they go.

neldogger

Addicted to Softballfans
just a kendrick. was a bday gift from gf she didnt know better. no biggy wasnt nothing good. d1 bomb,og plague and aravice are best bats they had. every couple years they put a great bat. not sure what happens with bauer purchasing them.