Combat Guilt 2 / Combat Assault G4 black with orange lettering.

dunkky

those who have swung these, what's your thought on this, performance and durability, and etc?

someone in my area sell this for $40.

thanks for sharing your thought.

ShortYellowBus

Guilt 2 is a great UTrip bat. Mega end load and a large sweet spot.

The two I’ve had were excellent. I’d say yes for the price!

Batalot

Guilt 2 is a great UTrip bat. Mega end load and a large sweet spot.

The two I’ve had were excellent. I’d say yes for the price!

just curious, I have one..27.5.. swings easy for a heavy EL bat, but how do you think it compares with other EL bats?

ShortYellowBus

just curious, I have one..27.5.. swings easy for a heavy EL bat, but how do you think it compares with other EL bats?
Combat always were notorious for being unreliable in their builds. Some bats had performance disks, others had washers glued to the end cap, and perhaps somewhere else in the factory they were training new people to mess up in different ways.

I once bought a Pure that didn’t have any glue on the end cap. The end cap came off when I peeled off the wrapper.

ShortYellowBus

Durability is the issue.

Just don’t be frustrated is the end cap flies off or a little surface paint crack becomes a 6 inch seam.

Performance is below the Rogo you already have. Do you need to burn your cash right now on a bat you won’t be able to sell later?

dunkky

well.. they are sold already.. budget is tight but i want to treat myself a little, and do need utrip bats for winter. that's why i am getting bats under 80s. Otherwise, would love to swing demon, blueline, new line crush, etc... lol well, got the omega i like in trading, and ssr2 from you that crushes classic m. ssr2 swings so smooth even though it's an ounce up. easton bb on the way to back up my xxl. So, i guess i am set for the winter league.