Combat noob guide V1.0

Noblyo

APrettyBigDeal
Very helpful... I know nothing about combats and this kept me from from searching through a bunch of ish for the info I needed

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
Pic of the difference between the 2nd and 3rd batch VIRFP1.

IMG00369-20120425-1428.jpg

mcfrost23

The Rookie
og 2007 antivirus just broke. found a piece of clothlike material in the endcap. is that normal for these bats or did the person i got it from alter it?
picture of what was inside...View attachment 76877

Last edited:

NeuroSB

Hey guys need some advice. Really want to pick up combat 2016 plague team edition but I need to make sure it's going to last. Will it handle 1000+ swings?

rayray467

Hey guys need some advice. Really want to pick up combat 2016 plague team edition but I need to make sure it's going to last. Will it handle 1000+ swings?
to me that is the best bat to but they are $99 on walmart.com thru down 2 earth sports. great stick i am buying one just to hold on to......

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
depends on how hard you hit and what balls. my answer would be no though. but if you get it new with receipt the return will be a new Helmer from Easton so it's easily worth the money

NeuroSB

So really I should pick it up and keep it for myself, right?? And advice on a decent bat that will allow everyone to hit with it? I play a coed league and not everyone wants to fork out the money for a bat. My CL22 is a rocket right now, and I really want to keep it for myself.

chile

Bad Ape
So really I should pick it up and keep it for myself, right?? And advice on a decent bat that will allow everyone to hit with it? I play a coed league and not everyone wants to fork out the money for a bat. My CL22 is a rocket right now, and I really want to keep it for myself.

we finally got our mens team just to pitch in for a couple of team bats...maybe do that.

NeuroSB

we finally got our mens team just to pitch in for a couple of team bats...maybe do that.

Yeah I talked to the coed team, in prep for next year everyone is going to chip in for a nice bat. Waiting for the Miken freak 30 to go on sale.