Combat return question

Cheeto951

Part Time Player
I have a combat I'm getting ready to return but was curious about what they were giving back in return. I've heard some people are getting Eastons back. I don't mind Easton at all just would like to pick the Easton in return. If anyone has done a return recently I would like to know what you received or asked for in return. Thank you for your time

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a combat I'm getting ready to return but was curious about what they were giving back in return. I've heard some people are getting Eastons back. I don't mind Easton at all just would like to pick the Easton in return. If anyone has done a return recently I would like to know what you received or asked for in return. Thank you for your time

You will probably get the same Combat bat back if they have any left in stock. If not, you will be offered an Easton.

I think they've been out of Combats to return for a while.

I got a Wegman bomb squad as a return a while ago. Buddy of mine just got offered a choice of 3 or 4 low end Eastons for his PTE.

Doindonuts

Manager
I sent back a dual Flip and a utrip Flip about a month ago. They based returns on the Combat value. Said the dual was priced higher than the utrip, and got a Kirby bomb squad for it and a Salvo for the utrip.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, there you go then. I thought they had done away with the IMX barrels. Shows what I know! lol

Glad you enjoy the vids man.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
they offered me any production line 2016 (not flex) or the ronin
its a price paid for deal they have about bats is what they alluded to.
since i am not playing much at all and have a og avarice for when i do i will prob just sell my return

Cheeto951

Part Time Player
I still have till June on the warranty so hopefully by then they are offering the flex models but I doubt it. Worth a shot though

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
Called today, returning 2x 1pc Assault G5s. The lady offered any new line (flex) bat. I picked a Wegman and a Helmer.

Three weeks ago I sent in a 2015 Baker and was told I'd receive a 2016 Baker. The receipt was up that week so I said yes. I received a 2017 Baker. Seems like they're running out of 2016 bats, so as long as your Combat isn't a dual stamp, you will probably get 2017 Eastons. At least for the Utrip stuff... No idea on ASA only bats.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder if you send in an ASA bat do they let you vet a USSSA bat?

I had to call 5 times before getting someone that offered me any new line bat. Typically the CS reps want to give you the same 'type' of bat you sent in. So a 1pc Utrip Combat ends up getting a 1pc Utrip Easton, so your only choice is a Utrip Wegman. Maybe tell them your local league has switched to Utrip and you don't need ASA anymore... But they'll probably want to send an ASA bat.

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
just go to the easton site and the warranty section. then call the number provided
Right on thanks...
Just Called Easton CANADA
GROSS....
Kirby is the replacement until they run out, then the Ronin will likely be the replacement.

What are they giving in the US? Same?

Last edited:

mkimmer

COMbatant
I sent in a 1 piece G5 and I got the new 1 piece Wegman back. I'm sending in a Legends Plague and I'm gonna ask for a Helmer or a Baker in return.

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
I sent in a 1 piece G5 and I got the new 1 piece Wegman back. I'm sending in a Legends Plague and I'm gonna ask for a Helmer or a Baker in return.
I think the G5 is worth more than the PTE ... Did they give you a choice? When I called they said "we'd give you a Kirby usssa Endload for it" and thats that. She said if they ran out of Kirbys they would give Ronins.
I cant call the USA return centre cause its unavailable from my area. Id love to know if they would give a bat worth lkeeping.