Combat Rogos

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
It's been quite a long time since I've used or kept up with the Combat line...Would like some information on the Rogo which I've seen referred to in multiple threads. So for my understanding please help me out?

The Rogos are as follows??

Gray/Green (TCRSP2) = All Asscoiation
Black/Red (SP6TCR1D) = All Association
Yellow/White (TCRSP4) = ASA Only
Blue/Black (TCRSP3) = USSSA Only
Gray/Orange (TCRSP1) = USSSA Only

Are there any more? Which one(s) are most threads referring to as the best to use if you play ASA and Utrip, strictly ASA, or strictly Utrip?

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
You should have no problem finding one at a great price as well..

You will have guys that play utrip that say trip model is better and asa players would say asa model is better lol... It all boils down to personal preferences.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
You will have guys that play utrip that say trip model is better and asa players would say asa model is better lol... It all boils down to personal preferences.

LOL...I'm sure....Do you have any personal experience with the Rogo or preference?

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
No.. Not yet I picked up a couple but haven't had a chance to swing one yet.

Assuming you did exercised some discretion in the Rogos you have purchased LOL, which one(s) did you purchase and to be used in what association of play? In addition, did you pick up any different model besides one of the Rogos?

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
They grey/green dual stamp is straight fire. The other ones are pretty darn good too. A certain site has them on sale for $60 shipped too..... ;)

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
They grey/green dual stamp is straight fire. The other ones are pretty darn good too. A certain site has them on sale for $60 shipped too..... ;)

If it's the website I think it is, they have the red/black one, not the gray/green....

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Assuming you did exercised some discretion in the Rogos you have purchased LOL, which one(s) did you purchase and to be used in what association of play? In addition, did you pick up any different model besides one of the Rogos?
I picked up the black /red sp6tcr1d dual stamp, to be used in ASA..

Simply because of the reviews I read about all of them and this model was the first one I came across at a great price.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one of those black/red dual stamp coming. Was wondering if it would be worth it to pick up the blue/black utrip only version or the yellow/white ASA only version since I play in both sanctions....

The one association Combats seem to break in a little bit faster, and seem to hit the ball a bit farther at first. But, I promise you that if you put a little BP into the dual stamp it will perform just as well as any one association bat and it will probably last longer. Once you find the one that suits your swing best, you will have your go to bat for any occasion.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
The one association Combats seem to break in a little bit faster, and seem to hit the ball a bit farther at first. But, I promise you that if you put a little BP into the dual stamp it will perform just as well as any one association bat and it will probably last longer. Once you find the one that suits your swing best, you will have your go to bat for any occasion.

OK....Although I have yet to swing either of the bats listed below, I should stick with what I got and look no further?

Black/Red Rogo (SP6TCR1D) = All Association
White/Orange Assault G5 275 (A16SP2) = All Association

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
OK....Although I have yet to swing either of the bats listed below, I should stick with what I got and look no further?

Black/Red Rogo (SP6TCR1D) = All Association
White/Orange Assault G5 275 (A16SP2) = All Association
Guess it would mostly come down to your preference between 1 piece and 2 piece