Price Check Combatants say your random whatnots.... part 6

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Price check on my bubble sticker flat knob green endcap players model OG DB please. Returnable, no receipt.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Still cracks me up...Just wish youtube had a better quality one

Last edited by a moderator:

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
th

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I was typing to post in the old thred as soon as I hit send it was locked :(. With 3 hours of sleep today too I am a little slow

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
league took bat after going middle. came back and said my avarice barely passed. it's smashing the ball right now.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Carl Pavano should be the most beloved pitcher in Red Sox history.

-Centerpiece of the trade that nets them Pedro Martinez
-Pitches extremely well against Yankees in WS while with the Marlins...preventing Yankees from winning, and also earning an offer from the Yankees to steal their money
-"Pitches" in New York for 4 years, during which time Boston beats NY in the playoffs, coming back from a 3-0 deficit. You'd think if the Yankees had anyone but Pavano they might have fared better...
-Compiles some of the greatest and most interesting injuries ever while in NY, a tradition to continues to this day, as he just ruptured his spleen while shoveling snow.

I'm just disappointed he never missed a start due to genital warts.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
ed hardy was designer of their bats LOL.... some of the demar dudes love that tribal gangster stuff.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Every time I go in the OSPB I leave and wonder why I just wasted that time there.

I agree completely. I stick to the Combat and Fantasy Sports forums with the occasional foray into the OSPB. And like you, I wonder why I went there.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, you noobs did it. I'm proud.
Roll tide.
Carl Pavano should be the most beloved pitcher in Red Sox history.

-Centerpiece of the trade that nets them Pedro Martinez
-Pitches extremely well against Yankees in WS while with the Marlins...preventing Yankees from winning, and also earning an offer from the Yankees to steal their money
-"Pitches" in New York for 4 years, during which time Boston beats NY in the playoffs, coming back from a 3-0 deficit. You'd think if the Yankees had anyone but Pavano they might have fared better...
-Compiles some of the greatest and most interesting injuries ever while in NY, a tradition to continues to this day, as he just ruptured his spleen while shoveling snow.

I'm just disappointed he never missed a start due to genital warts.
Pretty good laugh here.
The RD28 is the most ridiculous looking bat ever.
Toss up between DeMarini and Bass for worst graphics design ever.
ed hardy was designer of their bats LOL.... some of the demar dudes love that tribal gangster stuff.
Yeah, makes me laugh.
Every time I go in the OSPB I leave and wonder why I just wasted that time there.

That whole section would be about 2 pages if it weren't for the reposts.