Combatants say your randoms part 8

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Put a charge in one tonight with a crappy NSA ball. Hit the top of a 300' fence. Sad thing is I had no clue it went that far...sure didn't feel like it off the bat. I saw the RF and RC turn and run, and I just ran. Teammates told me that it was about 1' from going over (8' fence).

Hit it with my white/red CG275. I have three 13 DBAs, and have put them down to swing this stick. Oh and btw, I am NOT a power hitter. I've hit two over-the-fence HRs in my 39 years (one with a PM Virus and the other with the 13 DBA).

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
Put a charge in one tonight with a crappy NSA ball. Hit the top of a 300' fence. Sad thing is I had no clue it went that far...sure didn't feel like it off the bat. I saw the RF and RC turn and run, and I just ran. Teammates told me that it was about 1' from going over (8' fence).

Hit it with my white/red CG275. I have three 13 DBAs, and have put them down to swing this stick. Oh and btw, I am NOT a power hitter. I've hit two over-the-fence HRs in my 39 years (one with a PM Virus and the other with the 13 DBA).

...yep. I am definitely the worst hitter. Your gig is up, sir! :p

whogotz

dilligaf?

nice!!

bats are so good right now - with the right swing it is possible to hit one 301.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Temps were a little chilly for late May at game time here in Pittsburgh (low 50s)...not cold, just chillier than usual. So I dusted off the baseball pants...and I'm thinking I need to dust them off more often. Went 5-for-5 with 5 linedrive singles. Not an dinky hit among them, just solid contact on all 5. I'm usually a shorts and long socks kinda guy, but maybe I should break out the pants from now on :D. All of us superstitious ballplayers know, after all, it was the pants that made me have such a great night. Lol.

As a sidenote, more and more believers are converting to the white/red CG275. It's becoming the favorite bat on both league teams I play for, above the four '13 DBAs we have. I only have one...I need more, LOL.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
Temps were a little chilly for late May at game time here in Pittsburgh (low 50s)...not cold, just chillier than usual. So I dusted off the baseball pants...and I'm thinking I need to dust them off more often. Went 5-for-5 with 5 linedrive singles. Not an dinky hit among them, just solid contact on all 5. I'm usually a shorts and long socks kinda guy, but maybe I should break out the pants from now on :D. All of us superstitious ballplayers know, after all, it was the pants that made me have such a great night. Lol.

As a sidenote, more and more believers are converting to the white/red CG275. It's becoming the favorite bat on both league teams I play for, above the four '13 DBAs we have. I only have one...I need more, LOL.

You might as well just send the orange DBA's my way then.

whogotz

dilligaf?
i will keep this thread alive!!!!

funny that i am equally excited about shipping a bat as receiving one.

its been about a month that i have resumed eating smarter - and today is a struggle - really want a chicken philly with extra mushrooms.

whogotz

dilligaf?
bat sell off has begun!

anything in my signature is available - yes, i will get around to posting them all in the selling section.

whogotz

dilligaf?
What are you going to swing?

have not decided yet - but most likely the best dual stamp bat out there. not playing enough to justify holding on to all of these bats.

you need/want this plague back? had every intention of making it my backup to my pride and joy plague - but we decided not to play the one association still allowing old stamp bats.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
have not decided yet - but most likely the best dual stamp bat out there. not playing enough to justify holding on to all of these bats.

you need/want this plague back? had every intention of making it my backup to my pride and joy plague - but we decided not to play the one association still allowing old stamp bats.

I don't need it back, hit up BGF as he would probably love it