Combatants say your randoms part 8

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
they look to be giving out wanteds, derby boys, and the such for returns

sucks you cant get back what your sent in

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
broke 2 Av at the start. I didnt like them cause I got the balanced ones. Don't worry............I was reprimanded and set on the right path.

whogotz

dilligaf?
after a conversation with the trusted opinion of a veteran conference player - i am going to put some work on my portent rather than go out and buy a new bat.

and in more important news - mondays suck

sleepin4matty

Management Material
after a conversation with the trusted opinion of a veteran conference player - i am going to put some work on my portent rather than go out and buy a new bat.

and in more important news - mondays suck

I'm not a veteran conference player but I'm glad you're following my advice :D :biggthumpup:

whogotz

dilligaf?
I'm not a veteran conference player but I'm glad you're following my advice :D :biggthumpup:

ohhhh snap - did you? my bad - i admit i only put around 50-75 cuts on it - and didnt get a good feel for it, so i gave up since i had other options

need to give her a nickname, marry her, and get her to blazing hot level before making her a gamer

2013 utrip wanted for sale !!!! step right up and make me an offer

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
ohhhh snap - did you? my bad - i admit i only put around 50-75 cuts on it - and didnt get a good feel for it, so i gave up since i had other options

need to give her a nickname, marry her, and get her to blazing hot level before making her a gamer

2013 utrip wanted for sale !!!! step right up and make me an offer

why you gotta do this to me

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
joec has 2 of them and from what i know and have swung of them they are meh, maybe he has gotten more swings since then?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, I've never swung one. But literally of the 25 bats they had in the dugout, 20 of them were ASA DB's. LOL. And most of the guys were swinging them as well. Someone was swinging a white bat that I think was an LP. I know they usually like to swing their "own bats" if they have a signature bat, but it looked like the ASA DB was the choice at McQuades.

whogotz

dilligaf?
when one of your favorite lunch spots has your meal as the special of the day - unexpected discount - good ish.

it's the little things - simple pleasures are the best