Combatants say your randoms part 8

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Heard Greinert was dropping bombs this weekend at a wooden bat unlimited arc tourney...with a 52/275

I was not at the field but I talked to a friend who watched his team and apparently he hit one about 375+. Wood bat, crappy ball (not all 52/275 are crap but the ones the tournament used were), humid warm day and still able to hit it a mile.

whogotz

dilligaf?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whogotz

dilligaf?
Fantastic Monday so far - great morning prayer, received and paid forward an act of kindness, and the real shocker - ate lunch without spilling anything on myself

lx_2nv

Coach
I was not at the field but I talked to a friend who watched his team and apparently he hit one about 375+. Wood bat, crappy ball (not all 52/275 are crap but the ones the tournament used were), humid warm day and still able to hit it a mile.

Prolly the same friend. I wasn't in Grienerts flight thank God....I was pitching.

Yep - the balls were crappy. I couldn't adjust to the unlimited arc. I stuck out swinging for the first time in my life.

Ya'll gonna do the co-ed wooden bat tourney in July?

lx_2nv

Coach
this guy is goodz^^^^ all in all, i would say combatants are the most generous and truly "good" peeps:biggthumpup:

oilslick58, whogotz, sleepin4matty.....you guys rock:cool:

Agreed - and I'd add you to that list of names. Ya'll are a group of doods I'd like to hit with sometime.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
plague & av from you
craze from vln
ressy was local trade
mad dawg is slicks

$237 total for all my bats. warden saw the garage and was like "where dis come from" lol

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Prolly the same friend. I wasn't in Grienerts flight thank God....I was pitching.

Yep - the balls were crappy. I couldn't adjust to the unlimited arc. I stuck out swinging for the first time in my life.

Ya'll gonna do the co-ed wooden bat tourney in July?

Yeah we'll be there I believe.

whogotz

dilligaf?
good bp sesh last night - first and second rounds very good - final round with my og plague was fantastic - barrel is so butter soft - i will have to keep her

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
plague & av from you
craze from vln
ressy was local trade
mad dawg is slicks

$237 total for all my bats. warden saw the garage and was like "where dis come from" lol

Comeon let me talk to her. Ill show herpix that will make her treasure your small collection!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
got the darth plageus from whogots....like a long lost friend come home, cant wait to bp on sunday

special vids to come from next tuesdays game

lx_2nv

Coach
I am loving my Guilt so friggin much. I only hit 52's with it and it's hitting scuds. No masher here, but Tuesday night I put a ball on the roof of a nearby school. Granted the school was only 290~ away, but it's 3 stories high and the ball went deep on it. This bat makes me look good. Lol

Joecurrier

**AVARICE**
I am loving my Guilt so friggin much. I only hit 52's with it and it's hitting scuds. No masher here, but Tuesday night I put a ball on the roof of a nearby school. Granted the school was only 290~ away, but it's 3 stories high and the ball went deep on it. This bat makes me look good. Lol
Don't say this