Combatants say your randoms Part 9

tonys1

^^^ never tried it myself but a kid I played with said the same thing.. he is a masher and did not like it at all

The Combat I really liked was the blue and pink Greinhart that SBF was selling for dirt cheap. It had a nice endload and the hit ball really well. Won't even say for a more affordable price range because it was as good as anything else, for me anyway. I also have the red Filip Washington one which I think was the same model but balanced and that felt decent too, just didn't swing it enough to open it up. It's just sitting around now.

D-ROCK13

Still have 5 or 6 on my men's team swinging them, (thanks to my first Dirty120). Only the wife and I on the coed team, and literally none else in my area lol I have been gaming a 17 helmer flex and 15 cl22 along with them though, guess I spread the love around

Normy

The only Combats around my area are ones that I've sold locally to teammates and other friends. I've tried a few others but always seem to come back to these trash bats :D

D-ROCK13

Never been a fan of the Z series, except the 12 z1000, those bats were very nice. Several guys I play with love the 13 z2000 balanced, and have paid way too much for them, they have just never jived right with me

Fellow Combatants!!!

First time on this thread, I think...

Just want to say that I LOVE my Combats, still swinging 4 of them at the moment. Purchased a balanced Maxum my 2nd year playing and holy hell, it jacked my batting average up. Ended up going on a bat buying binge the last couple years for Combats since they are gone and have no regrets doing it. My 2 Rogo's (blue/white and black/orange) are amazing and I don't care what anybody says about them. Sounds like a shotgun going off when the ball flies over their heads. Grabbed a used PTE since I heard those are gold and finally got to feel the hype. Picked up a Bhose as well that I am not totally sold on yet, might have to get broken in some more? Also grabbed one of the red Combat Team 275's for ASA, but I learned that those PED's they put in the barrel kinda sucks. So I stick to the USSSA models and have other bats as well (Miken/Worth/Demarini) and have tried some other companies and yeah, some might be "better" then others, but I feel confident when I step up to the plate with my Combats. I love seeing other people swinging Combats, I don't know why people hate on them so much? But it's whatever, I have felt the power and they can talk **** as I burn them in the outfield.

LONG LIVE COMBAT!!!

Normy

Took a few cuts with the orange DBA the other day. Laser central. This 26 oz actually scaled close to sticker weight. 27 with grip, decent end load. If I can keep the rest of the team away, hopefully it'll make it through to next year.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
The place that close out bats still is selling the dual stamp team combat for real cheap.

Tested a batch of Combats the other day. I was the only guy in a long line of players who had a Combat. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Love it!

Where were you able to test out a new batch of Combats??? I would have given you the nod of approval instead of looking at you crazily.