Combatants say your randoms Part 9

Normy

Did any of your Combats fail?
A few were borderline but all 7 made it. Looks like it may be the last year for the Rocket Launcher :( Has a pretty good seam going and passed compression by the skin of its teeth. Has a ton of hits on it though.

D-ROCK13

I've never had a combat tested, so was curious as to how well they hold up in that regard. I have blown up and/or split a handful or two though :mad:

I read this on a softball B/S/T page the other day that gave me a good chuckle.

A $300 bat can't fix a $1 swing...

I thought that was pretty accurate, everyone wants the best bats and will drop tons of money for them. I hit my first homerun last fall with my Combat PTE right after I got it. Now that and my Rogo are my go-to sticks for any situation and I feel confident in them when I step up to the plate.

Normy

I read this on a softball B/S/T page the other day that gave me a good chuckle.

A $300 bat can't fix a $1 swing...

I thought that was pretty accurate, everyone wants the best bats and will drop tons of money for them. I hit my first homerun last fall with my Combat PTE right after I got it. Now that and my Rogo are my go-to sticks for any situation and I feel confident in them when I step up to the plate.

Really wish the PTE was a dual stamp. I may just get one for BP some day for the heck of it. It's Asa only around these parts unfortunately.

D-ROCK13

The og antivirus is from 2008 i think, the Bumgardner98 was later. The 2016 dual stamp av(white & orange) kills the 44s and 40s and has decent endload, I've heard its a derby boys275 repaint but who knows for sure.

JAlbert2

Addicted to Softballfans
Random question...would any of you Combat guys have any youth baseball bats laying around? Looking for a Portent G4 30/22.

Cell is 4195654290 or PM.

Thanks

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadly the only Combat i have left, is my wifes Virus Plague. She still swings it from time to time
This is me as well.
I have 3 or 4 of these firesticks dusting away in the garage.
I haven't played UTrip since the Thumbprint came into effect, but man oh man I miss swinging these 30FLs

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I’ll have to raid the closet tomorrow and see what all I have left for Combats. I think 4? Couple of Combatants and DB’s

Normy

I’ll have to raid the closet tomorrow and see what all I have left for Combats. I think 4? Couple of Combatants and DB’s
Has that discless Extinction made it to your PO box yet?? 😂 I'm still bummed you never got it. Really wanted you guys to have fun with another demolition video!

D-ROCK13

This is me as well.
I have 3 or 4 of these firesticks dusting away in the garage.
I haven't played UTrip since the Thumbprint came into effect, but man oh man I miss swinging these 30FLs
sold the Plague this weekend so all out of combats now 😐