Conference question

philcasi

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there different divisions in conference ball? Like a conference D teams, conference C teams and so on until you get to A or majors?

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
You can register a team in any classification for conference but you're still limited to players of that classification + bumps. You could have a Conference E team and play in local E tournaments, but you'd get smoked in the Conference tournaments. The trade-off is higher classification, higher classed players, better chance to compete in Conference vs lower classification, lower classed players, easier to find local tournaments.

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
You can register a team in any classification for conference but you're still limited to players of that classification + bumps. You could have a Conference E team and play in local E tournaments, but you'd get smoked in the Conference tournaments. The trade-off is higher classification, higher classed players, better chance to compete in Conference vs lower classification, lower classed players, easier to find local tournaments.

Wrong. You have to be at least a C team to play in the Conference.

huzzdog

retired
oh yeah.. we play in that. some dude holding the score book this weekend kept walking out to the pitchers mound during the game. i have no idea what he was saying.. maybe try to get ahead with the fastball?

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
So if you are registered as a c conference team how many conference player can you have? And can those conference players only play in the conference events or are they allowed to play in local c tournaments? Just wondering!!

philcasi

Addicted to Softballfans
Wrong. You have to be at least a C team to play in the Conference.
so atleast a c team.... but does that mean a conference c team only plays other conference c teams or is it open? or are you paying the $5k to cover the 6 conference tourneys and accommodations not including travel for bragging rights?

philcasi

Addicted to Softballfans
So if you are registered as a c conference team how many conference player can you have? And can those conference players only play in the conference events or are they allowed to play in local c tournaments? Just wondering!!

from my understanding, if you are a conference c team, you can still play in local c tourneys. also, from my understanding, conference is just paying the $5k to get you 6 conference tourneys and hotels.

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
The C teams follow the same rules as non conference teams, If they're playing a major event they play the same schedule as all the other teams. Each tournament is seeded by points so if you're a C team you will most likely draw a good team first game or two. As far as travel you might get some travel back for worlds. Conferenceusssa.com I'm sure you can find some answers on there.

Last edited:

huzzdog

retired
i think they have one for big hitters coming up in a few weeks. i read about it on here.. some spring training or something

-Six-

Weiner
big hitters... then i am out. i cant even get constructive feedback on me tee hits. ill never be goot

-Six-

Weiner
im too scared to start my own thread about turfs.. dont want to get trolled. i raised the leg kicks as high as i could. but yes thanks you were one of the "few" who helped.

blldwg23

Coach
im too scared to start my own thread about turfs.. dont want to get trolled. i raised the leg kicks as high as i could. but yes thanks you were one of the "few" who helped.

Bros. helping bros. is what this forum is all about. :thumb: