Connection issues

Hagen49

So I have heard a lot of the 2020 sticks have been having issues with the connection pieces cracking. Are there any bats specifically that are having issues, or is it across the board?

Z1k05

Star Player
Almost every single 2020 model has the issues , designed flaw if you ask me personally with stamp changes looming

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
Like this?

full

this is my gamer Goat that I bought NIW earlier this year. I’ve had 3 2020 this year and this is the only one that has done this.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I hate to say it, but I'm officially off the Easton bandwagon. I don't like what they produce anymore. Crap durability.

I haven't bought any new bats lately. If/when I do buy new stuff, it won't be Easton.

That said, I've owned like 40+ Eastons from '16 and older and had 0 problems with the connection pieces. That must be a very new development.

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
I hate to say it, but I'm officially off the Easton bandwagon. I don't like what they produce anymore. Crap durability.

I haven't bought any new bats lately. If/when I do buy new stuff, it won't be Easton.

That said, I've owned like 40+ Eastons from '16 and older and had 0 problems with the connection pieces. That must be a very new development.
Yeah the last several years I’ve swung Miken exclusively from being on sponsored teams but recently I went to Pure and Easton. I switched from Miken because in the last 2 years I have broken about 7 bats. Switched to Pure and broke 3. Luckily with Easton now I have had some good luck aside from the above pictured crack. The rest are holding up very well including the couple 2020 I have.

Hagen49

From what I understand, it's just been the 2020 stuff having this issue. It happened on my Resmondo Motherload. I have a FF4 on the way, as well as one of the new Fire N Ice bats, so we will see how they hold up. My silver GOAT hasn't had the issue

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
From what I understand, it's just been the 2020 stuff having this issue. It happened on my Resmondo Motherload. I have a FF4 on the way, as well as one of the new Fire N Ice bats, so we will see how they hold up. My silver GOAT hasn't had the issue

My newest Eastons are 2 Bubba Clubs (blue/yellow) and a FF2 10". So far no problems with those, but I haven't swung them much either.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
My FF4 xlt is going back for a warranty replacement. It has webbing around the connection joint and clicks/rattles when you shake it. Done with Easton, Worth EST xxl is in the mail to game next season.

Hagen49

My FF4 xlt is going back for a warranty replacement. It has webbing around the connection joint and clicks/rattles when you shake it. Done with Easton, Worth EST xxl is in the mail to game next season.
Let me know what you get as a return. May be interested in picking it up from you haha

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it simply a click/rattle that comes with the crack? Or more like a wobble? I haven’t seen any of them actually come apart yet. But I guess that could be possible.‍♂️

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
My POW has cracked all the way around. I can grab the barrel and handle in both hands and actually spin it with enough force applied. I keep swinging it but I'm worried at some point the barrel is going to go flying lol