Buyer Beware Constante - Still owes me $30 for a bat I sold in Febuary

Tymntgmry

Addicted to Softballfans
Constante - Still owes me $30 for a bat I sold in Febuary. I accepted partial payment because he had GTG's and I wasn't dying for the money, 2 months later he still owes me the $30.

Tymntgmry

Addicted to Softballfans
I've reminded him more than once and now he is ignoring my text messages. He also has a recent NGTG so I am not sure what is going on

djs_1964

I had a near-deal with him at the end of the year that sounds kind of similar. I had a bat for sale. He said he only had so much in PayPal and asked if it was enough. Told him that I'd take it and gave him PP addy.

A week later he said he was having issues with PP and he'd get it sent ASAP. Another couple days later "unexpected bills came up" and he only had most of it in his account. Asked if I'd take that now ("before he spent it on something else") and the rest when he got it because he really wanted to swing it over the weekend. I told him that I'd rather wait 'til he had the full amount. Never heard back from him.

Hope he's just a little dis-organized and you get the rest of your money. Doesn't look like he's been on since early March.

The cell I have for him is 956-561-7292, if it's different than what he gave you.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a near-deal with him at the end of the year that sounds kind of similar. I had a bat for sale. He said he only had so much in PayPal and asked if it was enough. Told him that I'd take it and gave him PP addy.

A week later he said he was having issues with PP and he'd get it sent ASAP. Another couple days later "unexpected bills came up" and he only had most of it in his account. Asked if I'd take that now ("before he spent it on something else") and the rest when he got it because he really wanted to swing it over the weekend. I told him that I'd rather wait 'til he had the full amount. Never heard back from him.

Hope he's just a little dis-organized and you get the rest of your money. Doesn't look like he's been on since early March.

The cell I have for him is 956-561-7292, if it's different than what he gave you.

doing this once is suspect at best

doing it to multiple people = guy is a clown and I would never make a deal with him