Corona Virus

Iceman6409

For those that umpire and play in the warmer states all year round how has this virus effected leagues, games, etc?

ureout

The Veteran
For those that umpire and play in the warmer states all year round how has this virus effected leagues, games, etc?

Iceman.. ignore the troll (joker) he never answers questions just bitches

I'm in florida and just about all have cancelled until the end of april.. then they will decide again what to do

Iceman6409

Iceman.. ignore the troll (joker) he never answers questions just bitches

Fully aware of this. He needs to chill out but for as long as I have been on here that has never happened. However everyone is allowed to be how they wanna be. We can't all be perfect lol

I'm in florida and just about all have cancelled until the end of april.. then they will decide again what to do

MaverickAH

Heard of a league around here that's supposedly starting tomorrow!

Would this be too much?

project%2F40616%2Fbody%2FVYZR_Gif_1.gif

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Looks like an awesome fart suit.

I don't think any of our leagues have announced start dates. There's talk, but nothing's materialized as of yet.

MaverickAH

It turned out that it wasn't a league starting back up. It seems that particular league has suspended play for the year & may be folding for good. The parks have started to reopen here on a limited basis & it was a bunch of the guys from said league forming pickup teams & playing. They're going to continue doing this on Sundays. Softball here is big, big business so it's going to be interesting to see how long it'll be before organized play begins again. My bet is nothing this summer except for maybe some small pockets & maybe some more this fall if everything remains calm.

Then again, this entire year might be loss.