Cracked cap on my blackout

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone had this happen? It is cracked on the lip, all the way around the outside of the bat. doesn't affect the performance. My brother pointed it out last might actually. Not really concerned about it but I was curious to see whom else has had this issue. I've never seen this particular issue before. I would post pics and do a search but I don't know how to. Lol..

Hiltz

Built for comfort
It is cracked on the lip, all the way around the outside of the bat.

Are you talking about a slight gap between the lip of the cap and the end of the barrel? If you are, it's completely normal and commonplace on a lot of Mizunos.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
No the actual little lip is cracked all the way around on the cap. On the outside of the bat. It's a weird thing

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
My og did this. It never came out or even got called out. The EC ended up splitting in half..........never came out. Sorry, I do not have any pi

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
one thing.....I think mine was caused by the dude after me always tossing the bat on its end.

jcarevit

Manager
I've been wanting to try one of these for some time and I had the chance to pick one up locally tonight... when I met up with the guy, he mentioned that he damaged the end cap but repaired it and hasn't given him any problems since... I figured for $40 and after driving across town, it was worth a try...hoping the cap doesn't fly off on me
[GALLERY=media, 26447]FSE whiteout cap 2 by jcarevit posted Nov 9, 2016 at 9:45 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26446]FSE whiteout cap by jcarevit posted Nov 9, 2016 at 9:44 PM[/GALLERY]

THESHOE

Starting Player
I have cracked end caps on 2 Blackouts in my time. They've never lifted out or popped off, just visibly cracked when looking and slightly flaking over time. The bats still stand today.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
That's what mine looked like. In Fact that's prolly my old bat. I traded it a month ago or so. U must live in So cal?