Not GTG curtt10 took me for 2 bats

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
I shipped him two og psychos back in July for a Demarini mad dawg I never received tracking number or a bat yet.So I figure he took me for 160 for the bats plus 44 bucks it cost me to ship him the two bats to B.C

His info
Curtis Thorne
3089 Wilkes Duncan B.C
V9l6v9
1(250)710-7683
Feel free to text him and ask him why he can't ship a bat

Or if you read this curtt10 feel free to PayPal me 160.00 @ [email protected] and I will delete this thread

"DEAL IS DONE I RECEIVED THE BAT ON 9/11/14"

Last edited:

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
This was a long process first being girlfriends shipping the bat ,girlfriend will send me a pic of tracking and I will send it to you,it never happened .then everyday no bat no bat then he says he will make good with another bat ,after 2weeks still waiting on tracking and that bat to arrive,he said he would ship himself this time,I am done waiting.

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
Lil prick lives in my province. Wish he was closer though.
Any new word from him yet.
I'm almost ready to take the ferry across
And sic my goats on him.

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
I text him on 8/25/14 telling him I was giving it two more days if I didn't get a tracking number or a bat by then I was posting negative feed back,he did seem concerned over his rating in weeks prior,he read the text and never responded.On the 27th I text him again with one last chance before I sent the I trader negative ,still no response and he has not read that text at all.

bobber_1077

I shipped him two og psychos back in July for a Demarini mad dawg I never received tracking number or a bat yet.So I figure he took me for 160 for the bats plus 44 bucks it cost me to ship him the two bats to B.C

His info
Curtis Thorne
3089 Wilkes Duncan B.C
V9l6v9
1(250)710-7683

Or if you read this curtt10 feel free to PayPal me 160.00 @ [email protected] and I will delete this thread

FYI its Willies Rd.
Try his house (250) 748-8140
http://www.canada411.ca/res/2507488140/Curtis-Thorne/196820968.html

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
I got the 3089 willies from his text ,no wonder why it wouldn't come up when I shipped the bats to him usps said it wasn't a valid address,but he got the bats.

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
I will give it a try in a few days I don't have a personal cell that I can make the call with just a work phone and I have no long distance on my home phone,thanks for the info bobber.
Looks like other family live right next to him maybe I should try calling them to see if they can light a fire under his can!

Last edited:

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Just a heads up on this. I have a deal currently still on hold awaiting items from Curt. I know he was in the hospital for a few days last week (sent pics showing this). I've done multiple deals with him without a hitch (outside of the current one). He will come through.

Joker

His info
Curtis Thorne
3089 Wilkes Duncan B.C
V9l6v9
1(250)710-7683

Just a heads up on this. I have a deal currently still on hold awaiting items from Curt. I know he was in the hospital for a few days last week (sent pics showing this). I've done multiple deals with him without a hitch (outside of the current one). He will come through.

what does the this have to do with a deal done back in july?