Custom Nokona Bloodline Pro

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Got this thru the store. Great price on a great glove.

20160902_174014_zpshkuyaz7n.jpg

20160902_174025_zpstp9uubsj.jpg

20160902_174036_zpsivuer5do.jpg

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Was this a custom P9 with an H web (that someone didn't want)?

No, it was made as a custom through SBF. They don't have the option on their custom builder, but you can get them made. Great price through SBF too.... and yes, it is all kangaroo.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
So here is a question for you. Nokona mads all kangaroo gloves 15 years ago and because kangaroo tends to stretch and is thin (about 3.5 oz -- as opposed to the 5.5 oz of most high end gloves) they tended not to hold up. So for years and years Nokona only used the kangaroo for backs (like my custom AMG600). How does this one feel? Is the palm leather thin? If not, I wonder if they double it up.

I just tried on one of the W-1300 gloves on today (sadly, LHT) and it reminded me how much I like that pattern. They also had a W-1275 and I really like it (for baseball - too narrow for softball, IMO).

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
So here is a question for you. Nokona mads all kangaroo gloves 15 years ago and because kangaroo tends to stretch and is thin (about 3.5 oz -- as opposed to the 5.5 oz of most high end gloves) they tended not to hold up. So for years and years Nokona only used the kangaroo for backs (like my custom AMG600). How does this one feel? Is the palm leather thin? If not, I wonder if they double it up.

I just tried on one of the W-1300 gloves on today (sadly, LHT) and it reminded me how much I like that pattern. They also had a W-1275 and I really like it (for baseball - too narrow for softball, IMO).

The back and fingers seem thin like you mention. The palm seems "normal" so not sure if they double up or what. I use it for softball and it is a bit on the narrow side, but I manage.