D Worlds....

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Sweet. I'm playing with Swamp Donkeys (Ut). I wear #8. Smith is last name on the back. if we run into each other, say hi.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Sweet. I'm playing with Swamp Donkeys (Ut). I wear #8. Smith is last name on the back. if we run into each other, say hi.

Love the name... played with the Swamp Donkeys (SC) for a couple of years.. Look for #15, or the old bastard playing Catcher.. that will be me.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder if the ball will feel like a rolled tampon and the pitchers will quick pitch 30 mph pitches under the knees for strikes:rolleyes:

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, they definitely suck youre right ha

after looking at the rest of the list though, there are quite a few other teams that stick out way more than the HB

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be there with Crossfire from SC. This will be my first time playing in Orlando. I would love to meet any board bros who are there.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be there with Crossfire from SC. This will be my first time playing in Orlando. I would love to meet any board bros who are there.

Really?? I figured you played down there already. It was my first time last year, and I instantly told myself I had to come back to play this year.. You will have a blast!

We played you guys in Worlds 2 times last year. Weird you can go to a tournament with 160+ teams and play the same team twice. We were pandemonium last year.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I will be there with MyAutoJack from AZ. Completely different MAJ team from last year though.

I got some buddies from AZ. I hear good things about MAJ. You guys will do well. We'rent you a C team at one point?

Find me bro.

I did last year. This year I'm playing with Eye Candy.

I hear you guys have a similar problem to us.... Too much power.