Da Cubs 2016

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Lol, Yeah I would much rather sit in a parking lot boiling the best brats on the lot.
And act like I'm at a college frat party before watching the ****ty Brewers play. I'm surprised there's not a two teeth maximum at those games.

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yep.... It sucks but I'm not worried. It's not the same as a ****ty team like the Sox losing Abreu, They wouldn't be able to recover.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Tough loss..... Throw Tomas high and inside after he trys to pull a pitch a foot outside lol

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol, Yeah I would much rather sit in a parking lot boiling the best brats on the lot.
And act like I'm at a college frat party before watching the ****ty Brewers play. I'm surprised there's not a two teeth maximum at those games.

Boiling brats....spoken like a true ****** ass Cubs fan. Go give Cutler a bj you dumb ass.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ha! Watch yourself there yuppie. I might have to takea trip down to that ****ty stadium and send your ass up and down those piss troughs. What's fn dump that place is

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
^^^ha! Watch yourself there yuppie. I might have to takea trip down to that ****ty stadium and send your ass up and down those piss troughs. What's fn dump that place is

Yeah, Make the trip I will buy you a ticket.... I need someone to hold my beer for me while I cheer on a winning team.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^the brewers are the Brewers what can I say? Hopefully they'll be competitive in a few years. In all seriousness- cubs fans aren't really liked too much up here cuz...well cuz they're arrogant pricks. The really ironic deal with this persona- until very recently- they don't have anything to be arrogant about. I just don't get it. I lived down there for a year and I couldn't stand it. Way too many aholes. I don't know what it is but people in general are just nicer once you get away from the Chicagoland area.
So...there's no way in hell I would step foot in that **** hole of a stadium...unless may Ueker sings in the 7th again- that was awesome when he did.
I wouldn't be sitting anywhere near you cuz I'd have thrown you into the piss trough before the game had started. So you'd either be crying at home or just plain smelling like I pissed on you.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
The bathrooms have been updated, I dont know many guys that are arrogant about being a Cubs fan if so you need to find a new place to hang out.

I dont frequent Chicago, I do get to the Dells though several times a year.

Uecker is the man.... He would probably piss on you with me.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ueker is so cool I'd prolly let that happen. Have a good day. I hope the Cubs do well this year. You arrogant pricks deserve a good season. ;)

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
^^^^the brewers are the Brewers what can I say? Hopefully they'll be competitive in a few years. In all seriousness- cubs fans aren't really liked too much up here cuz...well cuz they're arrogant pricks. The really ironic deal with this persona- until very recently- they don't have anything to be arrogant about. I just don't get it. I lived down there for a year and I couldn't stand it. Way too many aholes. I don't know what it is but people in general are just nicer once you get away from the Chicagoland area.
So...there's no way in hell I would step foot in that **** hole of a stadium...unless may Ueker sings in the 7th again- that was awesome when he did.
I wouldn't be sitting anywhere near you cuz I'd have thrown you into the piss trough before the game had started. So you'd either be crying at home or just plain smelling like I pissed on you.

I love wi peeps like you. You make great servants to the residents of IL when we go to the dells or lake Geneva. Keep Up the great work serving those cheese curds and remember To smile.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Good friend of ours ex owns Ciminos Pizza in Lake Geneva.... Check it out some time.

I just got pizza last night from the one in town, Good stuff and the one in Lake Geneva is suspose to be better. That's coming from his kids though lol

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
The bathrooms have been updated, I dont know many guys that are arrogant about being a Cubs fan if so you need to find a new place to hang out.

I dont frequent Chicago, I do get to the Dells though several times a year.

Uecker is the man.... He would probably piss on you with me.

I'm a Cards fan and I LOVE Wrigley. Nothing quite like watching a game in the bleachers there.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
I love wi peeps like you. You make great servants to the residents of IL when we go to the dells or lake Geneva. Keep Up the great work serving those cheese curds and remember To smile.

I went to college in Kenosha - Carthage. I use to take rich little FIB pansies like you and make their noses mush. They never really put up much of fight. I'm sure you wouldn't either.
I'm officially done with this thread.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
One thing I've learned through life is if you have to tell people how tough you are, you aren't.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I'm a Cards fan and I LOVE Wrigley. Nothing quite like watching a game in the bleachers there.

Yeah I enjoy it..... I will be in the bleachers Saturday, Cant wait.

I liked Miller and have to get to Bush, GAB and PNC yet.... But then again I just love baseball.

3XC

Big Truss
They had a stupid "best stadium in MLB" bracket setup and Camden Yards lost to Wrigley in the fan vote. 99.8% of the fans casting votes haven't been to both stadiums. I have seen regular season games in both. My take:

A Model T is not better than a Tesla. Wrigley Field is not better than anything. Nostalgia is for mummified eunuchs like Bob Costas. Wrigley Field is a foul smelling, cramped, dirty, dilapidated dump with no amenities. Fun to visit once, in the way we'd all like to see the Roman Colosseum for about 20 minutes, but we sure as **** don't want to sit on a stone bench to watch a sporting event.

Camden Yards may no longer be the nicest anymore (PNC and AT&T Park are tough to top) but it is absolutely better than a ballpark that was built while the Ottoman Empire still existed. Better objectively.

Marshenko

They had a stupid "best stadium in MLB" bracket setup and Camden Yards lost to Wrigley in the fan vote. 99.8% of the fans casting votes haven't been to both stadiums. I have seen regular season games in both. My take:

A Model T is not better than a Tesla. Wrigley Field is not better than anything. Nostalgia is for mummified eunuchs like Bob Costas. Wrigley Field is a foul smelling, cramped, dirty, dilapidated dump with no amenities. Fun to visit once, in the way we'd all like to see the Roman Colosseum for about 20 minutes, but we sure as **** don't want to sit on a stone bench to watch a sporting event.

Camden Yards may no longer be the nicest anymore (PNC and AT&T Park are tough to top) but it is absolutely better than a ballpark that was built while the Ottoman Empire still existed. Better objectively.

Generally agreed. I want to see a game at Wrigley exactly once ever.

Fenway is a must see for any Red Sox fan, but after you've been to ... maybe two games, **** that place, it isn't 1920 I'm not 5'6 127lbs, I'm not wearing a bowler and smoking a cigar. I need three cup holders, a pretzel holder, a hot dog holder, and an IV drip of nacho cheez.

3XC

Big Truss
Camden Yards is hecka nice, I never been to any of the nice new west coast stadiums. Only west coast game I have ever been to was in Oakland, and it even predated the construction of Mt. Davis. I was at an A's game when they still had the big concrete steps in the outfield.

I have been to some of the other new construction ballparks, and none of them are nicer than Camden Yards.