Davis Relacing Glove Pics

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Let me know if there is anything I can do for your glove.

Full relace for most gloves = $73 Full relace for trap webs, catcher's and first base mitts = $83
All full relace services include cleaning and conditioning (when needed), any color or combination of laces, and return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Web swaps = +$40-55 when added to a full relace

Regular web swap only = $85 Trap web swap only = $95
Webs are custom made to order. I will need 2-3 measurements to order, and I will supply measuring directions as needed.

Add a custom made leather palm pad = $8 when added to a full relace
Add a thicker felt palm pad = $10 when added to a full relace

Fabricate and replace finger padding and bones = $25 when added to a full relace.

Multiple glove discounts
Save 10% on two or more gloves

Contact me
Order online at davisrelacing.com/connect
Emails to [email protected]
Find Davis Relacing on Facebook
Follow @davisrelacing on Instagram

Text pics and questions to:

706-962-9051

Last edited:

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Rawlings Gold Glove Gamer 12" relaced in red. Before:

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG02342.jpg

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Lead to another Trapeze swap, this time a TPX. We all know how these laces are from the factory...before:

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

Going with a stock relace in cream to upgrade to cheap LS laces

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Custom Rawlings PP PRO-NP2. Dad was a big fan of Univ. of Miami, and was getting it relaced for his son.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

1530468_397401893738391_1946336905_n.jpg

602532_397401773738403_1471387224_n.jpg

Last edited:

TeacherMan78

Addicted to Softballfans
Think he is suspicious of a guy on here for 3 years and just now posts to a guy also new...meanwhile there have been numerous guys with threads of their own glove work for years

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Think he is suspicious of a guy on here for 3 years and just now posts to a guy also new...meanwhile there have been numerous guys with threads of their own glove work for years

This is a softball site forum that has to do with gloves.... We talk about things like that on here. What's going on with u?

I don't really have any control who replies to my posts...if you are interested or think the gloves are good looking, feel free to post and let me know.

I've only just started relacing, since going through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class through the end of October 2013, so yes, I am new. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

My customers have all considered me VGTG, just none frequent too much this particular website. Who here wants to change that? I'm competitive in pricing, turnaround and overall results.

Want to talk further? PM me and get my cell # and we can talk gloves.

Dan

I don't really have any control who replies to my posts...if you are interested or think the gloves are good looking, feel free to post and let me know.

I've only just started relacing, since going through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class through the end of October 2013, so yes, I am new. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

My customers have all considered me VGTG, just none frequent too much this particular website. Who here wants to change that? I'm competitive in pricing, turnaround and overall results.

Want to talk further? PM me and get my cell # and we can talk gloves.

Dan

Sounds like a pyramid scheme

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Financial peace university... He is building his 1st pyramid scheme through we the sbf idiots. He has to start small and learn.

Relax grubd. If you think he is doing a pyramid scheme by relacing gloves I guess Dirty and the other guys are too.

OP nice work. Glad you are finding FPU helpful.

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
The Dave Ramsey programs are very helpful if you stick with it. I've heard some of his principles and they will help most people. Gloves look good, don't get discouraged, the glove forum can be brutal sometime, lol.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Thanks guys. FPU is fantastic. More gloves to come! Contact me if you need relacing or most other services.

#ifthisisgetrichquickivechosenthewrongpyramidscheme

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
12-26-2012, 10:37 PM #15
position3 wrote:

Oh wrong thread, my bad. Looks great [sic] Dan!! :rain:

"Fielding Gloves Discussion Have a question about a Glove? Want to show yours off? This is the place for it."

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
As a Business and Finance major I do not understand the relationship between relacing gloves and FPU...

kayakmaker

Average at best
As a Business and Finance major I do not understand the relationship between relacing gloves and FPU...

The guy is obviously trying to bust it to earn some extra $ to get out of dept or complete another baby step.

I guess your one of those "Finance Majors" that plans to graduate with a college degree and 50 grand of debt. :rolleyes:

Good luck Davis. Don't let a cpl dbags that think their opinion or hateful comments matter discourage you.

Last edited:

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy is obviously trying to bust it to earn some extra $ to get out of dept or complete another baby step.

I guess your one of those "Finance Majors" that plans to graduate with a college degree and 50 grand of debt. :rolleyes:

Good luck Davis. Don't let a cpl dbags that think their opinion or hateful comments matter discourage you.

Yes I'm one of those Finance majors that will graduate this spring with a bachelor in Finance with emphasis in banking, and minors in accounting and economics with less than $15k in debt in which I will be be able to easily repay.

GTC

Semi-Retired
When did the Fielding Gloves section become the Lounge? You guys are hating on a guy because he's a noob and actually has some good lace work?? Or you think he's spamming because he actually has a website? I dont get it.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Not the way I wanted to get to 3 pages, but...

Here's how I see it. On SBF, there are a lot of people who appreciate quality gloves and quality work. I appreciate quality gloves and do quality work for people who can't or won't do it themselves. Some people appreciate it, some don't.

I have a long-term career, a professional license, and two advanced degrees. If you think I'm doing this for money or to market a pyramid scheme, or spamming for business, then I'm sorry.

If the "noob" part is offending people, sorry.

If the fact that I am resourceful enough to have a website to give people information that they have to voluntarily visit and investigate further is offending people, sorry.

If you have said you like my work, thanks. I enjoy working with people and making old things new again. I appreciate your comments.

More pics to come soon.

Dan

naphiicon

Addicted to Softballfans
perhaps it's your username and the fact that you actually have a website when nobody else here promotes like that. It's basically screaming "I want your money."

Personally I don't mind it since you are doing us a service for us glove lovers, but it seemed like your primary and only agenda was to come on this site and promote and promote. Since then, you have contributed and are becoming apart of the community, but remember those initial impressions still stick in our minds.

Good luck to you and your relacing. Judging from your pics, your knots have also gotten better. Can't be in this type of business if your knots suck a$$.