Dc41

JPG

Lefty
The new DC41 is at another level for miken. The exit speed is wicked. I have been swinging all Demarini for the last 5 years and this bat got my attention. My demars are on vacation. It's DC time.

I got a 27oz and its nice but I just got this great idea to get a 26 as well.
If you like Miken you need this bat no doubt. Nasty bad girl.

I think its video time saturday!!!

VIDEO:

Thanks to my boy Touch and Ray for the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPG

Lefty
No it does not feel endloaded to me. If you want to feel endload check out the filby. I personally didnt think the filby came close to the DC from the start. I gave up on the filby. I was not for me.

junski

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes sir the new Dc is nasty sraight lasers and bombs that's why i bought 3 lol. the endload is there at least i can feel it in my 26oz, like jpg said this bat is the real deal.

Last edited:

priceb123

Banned User
agree! hit several 400+ers this morning in bp and it has less than 200 cuts.. very solid bat hope it lasts.. already has a rattle and paint chipping

Last edited:

MICKNICE27

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I might have to get one, but I have no faith in it lasting, would be nice to be wrong lol.

Mine has close to 400 hits, in weather ranging from 45 degrees to 65+ with a mixture of balls ranging from socks to a launch 650 thrown in, no rattles, webbing or anything, just clean the ball marks off and looks new, my teamates were very impressed with it

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Other than my beloved PSTs, I have never bought a 2nd bat of one i like for a back up or just to throw in the closet for the future...I did with this one.
And to those in cold areas of the country that think maybe it's only hitting good cause it's cold and all bats blast cold hard balls ....I've had a few BPs with it in 90 degrees with tired old bp balls and it was crushing.
Denny please have corporate make this in an ASA version!!!! ASA triad does not have enough end load :)

kmorri41

Addicted to Softballfans
buy the superfreak 2 piece asa has more en load any bat for asa miken makes made just like the triad or dc 41.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^Thought about that but isn't the ASA super freak a Maxload...meaning only a 1/2 ounce load like the triads? If you've hit one and think it feels heavier than 1/2 ounce I may grab one to try. Thanks for the input.

kmorri41

Addicted to Softballfans
They say from the site who sells them they made them with an once and half of endload like the filby so it should have plenty of endload.

kjlee85

Mine is on the far right :D
By next week our whole team will have one. This bats a lot of fun.

Mine I mean seths bat is the "ugly tape and knob" second from the left.

Gonna have a few additions to the family next week.

kjlee85

The dc41 should be an mpact team requirement. It needs to be your initials or you need to own the bat.

DcSnow88

Star Player
whole team except me! i will never swing the dc or ever get one. demarini 4 life and always will be! gotta stay loyal!;]

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
DC has an oz endload, regular triad has .5oz and 4TF will be the balanced version triad.

Miken's designations are

Ultramax 1.5oz
Supermax 1oz
Xtreme Maxload .5oz

I'm telling you guys the blue regular triad is SMOKING Hot. If you haven't tried that yet, you'll be amazed. The 4TF will be out soon seen the production pics it's pretty.

sosa2314

Laser show
Ok, just took this bad boy out for some tee work. Vicious. Straight fire. Taking BP with some teammates tomorrow. More to follow, but judging from this, it wont be anything that hasn't been said before.