Dc41

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I'm hitting all 52/300s

That could be a reason you've got 1200+ swings and it still passes.

When does this PING go away? My DC is hot but still has a ping... close to maybe 300 cuts...hitting classic m's and some 52/300's

I've broken in 4. The crappy metallic sound left under a 100 hits on all of them.

Just took mine out of the wrapper and hit about 50-60 balls. Bat is definitely hot out of the wrapper. Definitely don't like the metallic sound, hope it goes away soon. It is already hanging with my 450-500 cut '14 L1.0. Waiting for that Miken crack to come around. Swings very smooth and has the perfect endload on it. Can't wait to get more cuts on it!

The sound and feel both improve greatly. It progresses quick.

The bowling ball trick gets rid of the ping sound. Likely gonna speed up the compression failing process though.

What's that trick? If you're going to hit the thing against a bowling ball that's moronic idea. This bat doesn't need it.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
We hit against those hard evil 44/400 balls this weekend so I put the DC down cause I was a bit nervous. Well, then the derby started and there was some pride and money on the line and I decided, screw it, I swing the DC. It was against launch 650s. Bat handled just fine. Shocked me really.

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
Around 300 swings tested just below 220. 75 swings tested 250. My 4TF with around 100 swings tested 260. All three are 27s. My DCs all lost the ping sound.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
My dc has 400ish, tested just above 225 on 2 sides and around 240 on one side..
Guess i need to rotate the bat more..
Duo with near 700 hits tested 275 still.

RC245

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 28's.

1 tested 275 with about 50 swings on it. Still pinging after 150-ish.

Bought a second and got it tested NIW at 300.

Both seem to swing slightly heavier than my 27.5 KF-30's.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
I'm wondering if the reason mine are failing is because we really never hit anything less than a 44/375? We primarily play GSL and WSL with the occasional NSA.

Maybe these bats are just designed for 52/275(300) and that's it? Either way, they are silly and I'll continue to get DC's or 4TF's for as long as they can be found.

PPC#12

Manager
Mine shipped today (from SBF of course). Should have it to hit a little before states this weekend.

Safe to hit couple hundred evil BP 44/400s before the weekend? That's all we have for BP. They haven't done any harm to the eastons or blackouts yet.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Mine shipped today (from SBF of course). Should have it to hit a little before states this weekend.

Safe to hit couple hundred evil BP 44/400s before the weekend? That's all we have for BP. They haven't done any harm to the eastons or blackouts yet.
Hit until the ping goes away then game it.

PPC#12

Manager
Will do! Pretty excited to get this one after reading through this entire thread lol. Big plus that I don't have to worry about compression numbers really. I've had my bats tested 1 time this year and 0 last year.

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
So I got my DC41 on Tuesday. Was able to bp friday morning putting maybe 80 hits on it. Gamed it in an all nighter later that evening and from swing one I was impressed. Never felt like i should have put more hits on it or it needed more break in time. Played 4 games with it and was more than happy with its performance. The only issues is halfway through our 4th game I noticed a piece of the endcap was missing. It still hit fine but the ump was sketchy on letting me still swing it. I'll call Miken C.S. tomorrow and see what they will do for me. Overall though the bat was great for being a less than 100 hit bat going into a utrip tourney.

Update on my bat: got my bat back today. Miken replaced my endcap and sent me a nice letter stating my warranty was still in place. The thing I find odd is they also replaced the knob and put a new grip on. Guess they wanted to be proactive on the knob? Lol

jhitman

No chips on mine as of yet. It was my gamer after one full day of BP with the better softballs. Ping sound went away after about 50 swings and it was GTG.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Update on my bat: got my bat back today. Miken replaced my endcap and sent me a nice letter stating my warranty was still in place. The thing I find odd is they also replaced the knob and put a new grip on. Guess they wanted to be proactive on the knob? Lol

To not damage the bat by the endcap, they probably went through the handle and pushed the endcap out that way........

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Went against my own recommendation and hit my DC in BP this morning. Holy balls this thing is fun to swing. Absolutely crushes the ball.

lx_2nv

Coach
thats true - i think its beating any demar thread. I mainly play asa - but hoping for some utrip tournaments.

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe I should be just looking in this thread for the used DC's that are being moved.....few and far between in the Miken section...:)

jhitman

Haven't scaled it, but it feels right at or just above 27..
Around 400ish swings. Tested 230/230/250 on the three sides tested.

Hot as piss.

I'm trying to hoard mine as they have been discontinued. Just ordered a 3rd one. I have a 27 but feels about 27.5. I think they weigh about 1/2 ounce more than sticker. I've sold everything but a BP bat to have these fill my bag.

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
Anyone order from the store? If so shoot me the price through pm. Thinking about grabbing a 5th.

lx_2nv

Coach
I'm trying to hoard mine as they have been discontinued. Just ordered a 3rd one. I have a 27 but feels about 27.5. I think they weigh about 1/2 ounce more than sticker. I've sold everything but a BP bat to have these fill my bag.

Hmmm...sounds like I want a 26 then. #weaksauce