Dc41

leftcenter01

on the down slope
Just ordered a 27 from the store. I hope it will live up to the hype of this thread and the last mikens I used, og freak +. I currently swing the black cl22 and it's got well over 500 hits and going strong but fall leagues in Illinois are hard on bats so I decided to try out a dc as a back up. Does it swing anything like the origional plus did?

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Got the DC I picked up in trade from Chriskol. Swung it last night and this morning. How someone swings this thing and is unimpressed is beyond me. Ball pops of this thing.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the DC I picked up in trade from Chriskol. Swung it last night and this morning. How someone swings this thing and is unimpressed is beyond me. Ball pops of this thing.

The DC was a huge let down for me ;)

Made me lose a few bp balls in the 25 bp swings I took with it.

rshackleford

Rec League Superstar
I've got about 150 cuts on mine. Way too much hype on this one, so far I think the white Psyco and the Izzy are better. At least the price was right and the knob hasn't fallen off yet.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I've got about 150 cuts on mine. Way too much hype on this one, so far I think the white Psyco and the Izzy are better. At least the price was right and the knob hasn't fallen off yet.

I would go back and look at everyone reviews. IF the hype was just HYPE, wouldn't there be more people than you saying so?

But it's not for everyone, I traded mine away, but will undoubtedly say. The DC41 is THE hottest bat sold this year.

rshackleford

Rec League Superstar
I would go back and look at everyone reviews. IF the hype was just HYPE, wouldn't there be more people than you saying so?

But it's not for everyone, I traded mine away, but will undoubtedly say. The DC41 is THE hottest bat sold this year.

ok I took it out at lunch today and put another 70 cuts off a tee. It seems the bat has finally woken up. :D Still waiting for the sound to change, but the bat was fire today.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
ok I took it out at lunch today and put another 70 cuts off a tee. It seems the bat has finally woken up. :D Still waiting for the sound to change, but the bat was fire today.

Once the sound changes, hold on to your shorts.

What Chris says. I hated the feel of the DC for the first 100 swings. Hated. The end results were good, but not the feel. Give it time and love and you'll be rewarded.

seadog

Mr. Automatic #22
Got a NIW coming to me for $188. Sounded like a good price so I went with it. It will be hard to put down my 13' LV1, but we shall see. How is the endload compared to the LV1. I have the 26.5oz LV1 and ordered the 26 DC-41.

What Chris says. I hated the feel of the DC for the first 100 swings. Hated. The end results were good, but not the feel. Give it time and love and you'll be rewarded.

I agree with this statement. For the first 150-200 I got great results but just didnt care for the feel of the DC. When the sound changed and i got used to how it swings, I put my ST100 and 100H down for it. Awesome bat for sure.

seadog

Mr. Automatic #22
What a great surprise on my porch when I got home from work, my DC-41, which wasn't suppose to be here until Friday when the vendor quoted me. Took about 60 swings on it and this bat is pure fire out of the wrapper. I was hitting a mix of 44/375 and 52/300-275 balls. Can't wait to swing it in tourney starting tomorrow night.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
I had one NIW and didn't care for it. After just 50 BP swings it had a phat rattle.
sold it awhile ago .

thought about giving it another try picked up another one with more swings on it. Put a few swings on it off a tee. This time it feels different in a good way

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I had one NIW and didn't care for it. After just 50 BP swings it had a phat rattle.
sold it awhile ago .

thought about giving it another try picked up another one with more swings on it. Put a few swings on it off a tee. This time it feels different in a good way

"Smart people learn from their mistakes. Really smart people learn from other people's mistakes."

-Some dude