Dc41

FAT JESUS

More than likely
This is the best bat from Miken since the OG Psycho, my personal favorite bat in years; its in the top tier of hottest new stamp bats IMO: DC41/L&LV1/CL22

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Ha until easton brings something out that can match it or better!

The 100H is pretty good.

This is the best bat from Miken since the OG Psycho, my personal favorite bat in years; its in the top tier of hottest new stamp bats IMO: DC41/L&LV1/CL22

Show a bit of love for the 100H. Hell, it's the only bat I can think of that 2 RIs have come out based on it.

If you give them time they will & outlast everything else

Lotta truth here. The amount of high quality swings the 100H gives is unmatched.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Show a bit of love for the 100H. Hell, it's the only bat I can think of that 2 RIs have come out based on it.

There's also the CL22 Stadium, Booger, Freak98, Freak+, Flex, Cartel, Avarice, Anti Virus, Salvo, Psycho, MUTJHA, and a few others.

If there's a bat that tempted me to buy an Easton again, it was the 100H.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
DC came in yesterday afternoon. Took my lunch break to hit a few in the trees, and this thing did not dissapoint. It still has the that metal sound to the barrel. Last owner said it was at 400 hits, but no way. Still felt stiff. The end load def. helped with the distance over the 4TF. 4TF still felt better in my hands though.

This and the OG recoil get my vote for the least durable paint jobs made....the decals peeling everywhere, dont care because perfomance is there, but the utrip thumbprint is already flaking off...

Redman

Just opened up another 2 (this time lighter weights to have some fun) today in bp....

Annnd it just makes me laugh every time the ping goes away. Putting away all my utrip eastons for this adequate amount of hype bat.

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
It just got a 26oz from the boards.
Must need some breaking in. I'll put some work into it.
But wasn't overly impressed. My 100h has quite a few more hits on it.
It outhit the DC41 by a lot. But that's not really a fair comparison yet.
Hope it gets better though is all.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
It just got a 26oz from the boards.
Must need some breaking in. I'll put some work into it.
But wasn't overly impressed. My 100h has quite a few more hits on it.
It outhit the DC41 by a lot. But that's not really a fair comparison yet.
Hope it gets better though is all.

It will, mine wasn't all that when I got it either. The ping has gone away and it is catching up with my ressy legit.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone's ping come back ?
Lol, I'm close to 750 on mine and pitching BP today guy rips a few cuts down the line with a noticeable ping.

None noticed when I swung...

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Or maybe the barrel isn't equally broke in all around and hit a stiff spot. More likely end cap shot though.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or maybe the barrel isn't equally broke in all around and hit a stiff spot. More likely end cap shot though.

I'm going with inconsistent end cap hits. He was working on cutting the ball and timing is a bit off.

I tend to go the old school square it up method ;)

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
hit some BP with mine yesterday and my ping is starting to go away... still there but not as noticable. also had mine tested the other night. came in at 227ish with around 500 cuts

mamoore9

Star Player
I swing a 27.5 future pretty easily right now, should i just go with a 28 or jump to the 30? How much is the endload on this?

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
used ones aren't going for much cheaper plus they sell quick. just order one.... this thread should leave no doubt...

They're almost sold out and getting ready for the 15'. Go ahead and tell me that this year's 2 piece is the 2015. I won't listen. It's still 2014. Plus, I think these bad boys are about to increase in price.

I swing a 27.5 future pretty easily right now, should i just go with a 28 or jump to the 30? How much is the endload on this?

I would rather have a .5 jump rather than a 2.5 jump... But that's me. And don't most DeMars swing a bit light?

Whitemikeca

Addicted to Softballfans
My DC41 is prob around 500 hits now and is absolutely disgusting. The last two weeks in league I have hit 3 or 4 of the furthest shots I have ever hit. The bat is not as forgiving as my Z2000+ and my consistency is a bit better with the Z but when you hit the DC41 on the nuts it is so much fun.

mamoore9

Star Player
I would rather have a .5 jump rather than a 2.5 jump... But that's me. And don't most DeMars swing a bit light?

Your right. That way if i dont like the 28 i think it'll be easier to sell to get a 30 then to get a 30 and want a 28.

Not sure on how demars swing in general. Future is the first bat Ive owned. Compared to 28 oz og juggy's it swings easy.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Your right. That way if i dont like the 28 i think it'll be easier to sell to get a 30 then to get a 30 and want a 28.

Not sure on how demars swing in general. Future is the first bat Ive owned. Compared to 28 oz og juggy's it swings easy.

If the future is the best bat you have owned, i am scared to see what you think of a broken in dc41.