Dc41

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
What's a better bat Triad or Freak 52. I don't know any league balls around here using 52 s but maybe they are coming?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i know the dual stamp is hot. played against a buddy last night. dude is probably 150lbs soak n wet. in past 4-5 years i been playing against him. he's hit a couple out, and just barely. last night he blasted two shots that cleared fence a good 40-50ft.

both bats can be had for cheap too. that's a plus.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
i know the dual stamp is hot. played against a buddy last night. dude is probably 150lbs soak n wet. in past 4-5 years i been playing against him. he's hit a couple out, and just barely. last night he blasted two shots that cleared fence a good 40-50ft.

both bats can be had for cheap too. that's a plus.

Go with a DC. Very few people regret buying it.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i dunno man. i got my sights set on the utrip greinert and sonic+ now.....you know how us bat hoes move on so quickly

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Found a used DC-41 on the board here. Cant wait to compare to the 4TF. I swing 27 balanced, so hopefully the 26 DC wont be too crazy endloaded.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested to hear your thoughts. I still think 4TF > DC

NIW 4TF and good Lord this stick is nice. 40 cuts in though and it starting to rattle badly inside. My DC-41 won't be here till like a week from now. Only disadvantage is I don't get to compare two bats NIW. The DC I purchased is said to be at 400 hits.

The DC is the best bat out this year IMO. Considering getting a 4TF, but i like the DC so much i dont know whether to get the 4tf or a backup DC. My only complaint is how easily the paint chips. From NIW to 400 cuts it looks like it has been beat to death compared to my ST100 with many more swings on it. Paint is even chipping around the stamps, which is the main concern for mentioning the paint issue.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
The DC is the best bat out this year IMO. Considering getting a 4TF, but i like the DC so much i dont know whether to get the 4tf or a backup DC. My only complaint is how easily the paint chips. From NIW to 400 cuts it looks like it has been beat to death compared to my ST100 with many more swings on it. Paint is even chipping around the stamps, which is the main concern for mentioning the paint issue.

Paint chipping on the DC? Got probably 400 ish and not a blemish other than being thrown on the ground by dumb @$$ catchers! Let's see a pic if the chipping?

Most of the swings are bp swings, i would estimate around 100 game swings. Fairly rough fields, but my other bats have no where near as much paint damage this early on. Paint chips arent huge, but lots of small chips flaking off.

the5abes

what's up Doc?
hot bat = wall flex ( thin walls )
wall flex = paint flaking

you want a beautiful bat or do you want a BEAST !!