Need Help Deal

softball45893

Addicted to Softballfans
I traded bats with a guy on here. He just writes to me and says bat has been shaved. He then says he knows this bc he tried rolling it and the end cap came off. What should be done? I bought it off of here and never swung it. If it's shaved I was unaware

Joker

yea you're not on the hook for anything

also never delete so people know that this guy is a dumbass

softball45893

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't see anything either but as I said I bought it off of here and never swung it so I traded it. Now he says it's shaved when the end cap broke as he was trying to roll it. Just trying to figure out if I'm good to swing that bat I got in the trade or not

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
He rolled it, he owns it. I would be more worried that you would be swinging a potentially dirty bat.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't see anything either but as I said I bought it off of here and never swung it so I traded it. Now he says it's shaved when the end cap broke as he was trying to roll it. Just trying to figure out if I'm good to swing that bat I got in the trade or not

He probably traded you somebody's bat he jacked....

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
What was the address that you sent the bat to?

He squeezed the bat in the roller WAY too tight and popped the endcap off like a retard. You are on the hook for NOTHING.

Last edited:

Joker

odds are the bat you got was rolled, but you don't really have any proof. you owe him nothing no matter what he says. he ****ed up the bat you traded him and the pics he sent are no indication the bat was shaved. guy is a moron. leave this thread up, no need for you to contact him any more, sell the bat you got on ebay or facebook cause its a pretty good chance its not a legal stick