Deals with me please leave feedback now..

I have over 100 deals here all positive and trying to get feedback up to speed. Check and send feedback and i will return the positive feedback to you..

Thanks for all my board bro's

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I have this problem as well, hell the first guy I ever did a deal with didnt leave me any feedback. I have had 5 or 6 more since then leave me no feedback

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
I have over 100 deals here all positive and trying to get feedback up to speed. Check and send feedback and i will return the positive feedback to you..

Thanks for all my board bro's

might be easier for you to leave feedback first and hope the return the favor when they get that notification.

this reminds of the ebay sellers that won't leave feedback till you give positive feedback first,even tho you as the buyer did what your supposed to do(pay as soon as you win the auction).....:rolleyes:

Dogue

Evil Genius
this reminds of the ebay sellers that won't leave feedback till you give positive feedback first,even tho you as the buyer did what your supposed to do(pay as soon as you win the auction).....:rolleyes:

This one drives me nuts too. Once you pay you've done your part so there's no reason to wait, but the busy guys just wait until they're notified that they were left feedback...then they might leave you feedback.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
might be easier for you to leave feedback first and hope the return the favor when they get that notification.

Seems that lately that doesn't happen regularly. I leave feedback regardless so at least there is some tracking of my GTG deals.....even if it is only the feedback I left.

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems that lately that doesn't happen regularly. I leave feedback regardless so at least there is some tracking of my GTG deals.....even if it is only the feedback I left.

i completely agree, but he is asking others to do a lot of his work for him. if he wants the feedback he should be the one initiating it. imo

Podo

"JewDoe"
I use this practice. If I sell and u pay I leave feedback, and ask them to leave feedback once they receive there product. If I'm buying, I hope they leave feedback right away, but that usually don't happen. So once I receive the product I leave feedback and ask them to return the favor. So far had worked pretty well for me.