For Sale Deleted Raffle Thread

Treb

Retired
even though i wish he would, i doubt coach is going to approve this which is a shame. im going to find a way to do it. I appreciate the info AJ and thanks for your time

HOWEVER, i do not appreciate whoever the ****ing ******* was that called paypal and had my account blocked. This is ****ing pathetic on your part and id like to knock your teeth down your ****ing throat. Have a good day

paypal is the suck. i've been banned from it.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
even though i wish he would, i doubt coach is going to approve this which is a shame. im going to find a way to do it. I appreciate the info AJ and thanks for your time

HOWEVER, i do not appreciate whoever the ****ing ******* was that called paypal and had my account blocked. This is ****ing pathetic on your part and id like to knock your teeth down your ****ing throat. Have a good day

Paypal has keywords that trigger account locks. Raffle is one of them -- so if anyone sent you a paypal with the word raffle in it, it'll get locked without anyone reporting it.

dropnbombs25

Part Time Player
the paypal people called me. They told me and i quote, "A member of softballfans.com called us and informed us that you were illegally selling off raffle tickets using their site and paypal.com. So for now we have put a block on your account pending further investigation."

I mean seriously guys, im trying to raise money for a softball brother with cancer and you call and have my paypal account blocked? Whoever you are, you need your head examined. . .end some other things done to you that i wont go in to.

matt_lucero54

Banned User
yeah i was gonna say if you actually needed the thread to keep doing the raffle since a lot of people know and could just spread the word by PM, but with out a paypal it will be very hard.

second2noone

what's wrong with some of these people? I hate when this happens and you don't know who it is. Well, what goes around EVENTUALLY comes around. Good heart for you anyways.

atharri

Extra Hitter
DropnBombs- I understand it sucks that you can't do the raffle; it's for a good cause. If you're really interested in helping this guy out, talk to him and try to arrange something where you could be sort of a moderator for donations/gifts for this cause. No raffle involved. He could give you his PP info and you could just start a thread about a board bro in need, something to that extent with just your phone number or if you're on quite frequently, just PMs. This way, if he gives you approval you could give out his PP address for people to make donations and they just show up in his account. This also makes it so that you don't really need to run anything through this site, just info that someone's in need. Bump it to the top every morning and see what sort of response you get. It seems there are a lot of board bros out there willing to help out.

With that being said, just because it's a good cause doesn't make it ok to break the law. It would be like me stealing money to donate to this guy.

Keep up the good work, and hope your PP issues get sorted out.

jxbird

Banned User
Make a facebook page for him. Im pretty sure most of all board bros have facebook. No raffles involved. Its for a good cause so im sure guys would donate without a raffle being involved.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
the paypal people called me. They told me and i quote, "A member of softballfans.com called us and informed us that you were illegally selling off raffle tickets using their site and paypal.com. So for now we have put a block on your account pending further investigation."

I mean seriously guys, im trying to raise money for a softball brother with cancer and you call and have my paypal account blocked? Whoever you are, you need your head examined. . .end some other things done to you that i wont go in to.

/\/\If true, that is going above and beyond for douchiness.
Razzles seem to be the common way to raise $ for causes here. But when PP funds it is best to leave out anything refering to raffle, pool, fantasy 'X', and probably some others are words that need to be left out.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
I would think the Facebook idea is the best way. Also, just make another paypal account using a different credit card. I have a few for that reason.

mcvey3408

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully u can get things going with this bro...If not, what about setting up a straight donation thing for this guy...Set him up a pp account where everyone can donate x amount of dollars to help him out?...Didn't something like this happen for the family of the board member who passed away not long ago?

ICEMANDB77

Banned User
I am president over our Local Missions organization at church. And we are a licensed non-profit organization if i can help lmk