For Sale Demar, Worth, Monsta, Mizuno

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Got a few bats i'm looking to offload. only looking to sell, not looking to trade at this time. all prices are gifted and shipped to the lower 48.

NIW 27oz NR J3A (bubble knob) - I didn't really think i would ever move this, but its been i sitting in my closet for the last 2 years, and i don't think i could ever take the wrapper off of it. It needs a good home where someone will swing it, because i never will. What can i say, its NIW. - $320 Sold for $314.43

26.5oz JH Mutant RI (KSMJHA), this bat has around 350-450 swings on it, 2 or 3 small spirals, no rattles, endcap is solid. the barrel is starting to soften up, it smokes the 52's. returnable no receipt. - $145 obo

26.5oz Mizuno Blackout, bat has between 100 - 200 swings, still very stiff, the bat is pretty clean no issue. - $85 Traded to ar2x7

NIW 27oz Cluggy returnable no receipt. - $180 -Sold for asking

27oz 14 juggy, was told around 150 cuts, it does have have 2-3" paint crack with packing tape over it. this bat is returnable with papers dated 3/13/15 - $165 Sold local for $150

27oz Zombie NR, right around 100 swings, no webbing, the bat is pretty clean. - $150 sold for asking

Last edited:

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Cluggy sold for asking. more offers on the rest, id like to make one trip to the post office.

At this point, all J3as are NRs. If someone has a current receipt for one, it's a fugasy.

Not true considering I bought a NIW J3A and a NIW 2014 Juggy 5 weeks ago and both came with receipts from Big D Sports.

The J3A will sell for asking or 300 at the lowest IMO. Just hard for me to imagine paying 320 for it, using it for 100-150 swings and maybe getting 180 out of it when I resell lol.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Not sure what happened to the potential buyer for the J3a, he hasn't logged in sense the 8th. going to give him till the end of the day then start entertaining offers again.