Demarini 2015 future ASA bat

galvanic1882

Hi All, I'm new to the forum, joined today, and play senior slow pitch in the AZ, Utah area. I'm looking for a new or used Demarini 2015 Future bat. 26.5 or 27.5 will do. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can got one or two for that matter I would appreciate it.

Thanks Mike

galvanic1882

Still looking, I PM"d messages to 2 people that had them for sale on the site here but have not gotten a response? Weird to post a bat the not respond when someone is interested.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Still looking, I PM"d messages to 2 people that had them for sale on the site here but have not gotten a response? Weird to post a bat the not respond when someone is interested.
look at the date on the bottom of the post, newbies are known to respond to posts that are months,even years old JUST SAYING
SMOKE

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Op looked at couple threads that were not all that old, one if them tho states future had been traded the other one looks/looked to still be available..

And newbies are also known for breaking rules like mentioning competitors websites.. o_O

galvanic1882

Just go to the All American Athletics webpage. They are the exclusive makers of them.

Thanks for the info, just went there but they did not have one on the site.

Thanks hitless45, the posts were not that old plus you never know if a bat is still available even if the post is old.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
They don't have the 2015, but they have the latest model still available. Pretty sure the Future line has been relatively unchanged over the years.