DeMarini Bat Specs

tcal49

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, so we finally got this as a sticky. So I wanted to sort of explain some of this or some other FAQ’s that I’ve been getting to help clarify for those of you who aren’t that familiar with some of this (especially the fp stuff)

• All the bats are listed alphabetically. The order has nothing to do with price/value, or performance.

• Weight drops are simply the difference between the length and the weight. So a -8 or bat can be a 34/26, 33/25, etc. And a
-10 bat can be a 34/24, 33/23, etc…

• Some of the fp bats of the same model (cf4 for example) have different paint jobs. So make sure to know which one you’re
looking for and which one you’re getting!

• “What do the # of walls mean?” Simply put, the more walls the better!

• And finally, yes...all of the bats listed are composite

**And one last comment: A special thanks goes out to CLSBFF and Zipperking for their work with this thread!!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAST PITCH SPECS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DemoCompsFP_1.jpg

DemoCompsFP_2.jpg

DemoCompsFP_3.jpg

DemoCompsFP_4.jpg

SLOW PITCH SPECS

DemoComps_1.jpg

DemoComps_2.jpg

DemoComps_3.jpg

DemoComps_4.jpg

DemoComps_5.jpg

2011 MODELS

bat-specs-2.jpg

2013 MODELS

2013ASAbats_zpse349bae9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DVS DEA

"IGNORANCE IS ANNOYING"
i'm a little confused on reading the chart, how can you tell if a bat is balanced or endloaded?

also great work Tcal

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
i'm a little confused on reading the chart, how can you tell if a bat is balanced or endloaded?

also great work Tcal

Think of it like bars on your phone.

Look at the first bat, 2009 CF3 (-8).

With the orange "meter", all four orange bars are lit up, so this bat is endloaded. With the green "meter", three bars are lit up, so it's slightly flexy.

Make sense?

DeMarini Hitter

Banned User
Ken, are these new bats going to perform like the RD28?

I just spoke to my contact 5 minutes ago... He has ordered and is starting to send out inventory to us factory hitters this week. Dont know when I will get mine But I will let you know.
I have been told that the 1.2 J2 will swing similar to the RD's. As I swing I will let you know.
Ken

Sebass

***OG***
That J2 1.2 looks sick :eek:! Too bad it's being delayed :(.

P.S. tcal, the One 1.2 is not endloaded...if anything it's slightly balanced/slightly endloaded.

jordanhill27

Secret Weapon
I think that it is more to the endloaded side then it is to the balanced side. I wouldn't think slightly balanced. Any new on the J2 1.2? Trying to figure out when I get my hands on this. Also, Juice remake? Are we ever going to see one or is the new J2 1.2 the closest we will get?

Brackett

Getting to old for this
Talk to my buddy and they got to Demo the J2 1.20 and the flyswatter and he said it just as good as the RD28 asa so maybe them prices will start dropping to normal again..

TheGriffin

Live free or die
Great work...looks sweet.

I have to agree on the mislabeling of The One 1.20. It is definitely not endloaded to the max. I feel that it is pretty darn balanced--with maybe a hint of endload.

CLSBFF

&#9733 DEMARINI &#9733
Looks great good work....pull the 30 Oz. weight off the flyswatter. Its not being made.

J2: FSA - Fixed. Thanks

That J2 1.2 looks sick :eek:! Too bad it's being delayed :(.
P.S. tcal, the One 1.2 is not endloaded...if anything it's slightly balanced/slightly endloaded.

J2. 1.2. - It's not the actual pic. I couldn't find one yet so I "tweeked" the J2 ASA pic. :D
ONE 1.2 - Fixed. Thanks

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
J2: FSA - Fixed. Thanks

J2. 1.2. - It's not the actual pic. I couldn't find one yet so I "tweeked" the J2 ASA pic. :D
ONE 1.2 - Fixed. Thanks

Holly helllllllllllllll
Welcom back C!

Where you been hiddin? Snow knock out the electricity in the state or what??????????????;);)

CLSBFF

&#9733 DEMARINI &#9733
Nope, been out looking for a job so I can keep the electricity :D
It's not easy to visit SBF when you can only window shop :D

DVS DEA

"IGNORANCE IS ANNOYING"
Think of it like bars on your phone.

Look at the first bat, 2009 CF3 (-8).

With the orange "meter", all four orange bars are lit up, so this bat is endloaded. With the green "meter", three bars are lit up, so it's slightly flexy.

Make sense?

Got it, totally makes sense now lol. Thanks.

DVS DEA

"IGNORANCE IS ANNOYING"
now that I understand the chart it brings another question. It seems like the CF3 is very similar to the RD28 but I keep hearing all this talk about how the phenix is hot like the RD28 and that the CF4 is hot like the Phenix. Shouldn't the CF3 be hot as well since it is basically an rd28? Or is there something different with the rd28 and the cf3> thanks.