DeMarini Bat Specs

BAplaya11

Bombin' Outa Control
If/when the bat specs get updated you might take a poll to re-think the endload on the LC Legend. I just measured my 26oz balance point and got 21.25" (everything is stock).

absolutX

Addicted to Softballfans
If/when the bat specs get updated you might take a poll to re-think the endload on the LC Legend. I just measured my 26oz balance point and got 21.25" (everything is stock).

there is no end load on the LC Legend. The specs also list it as such.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I am a specs guy, so this is awesome tcal!! Thanks bro!! I wonder though if quad walls are so much better then single and double, why Demarini doesnt utilize quad in all or most bats? Most seem to be double wall....

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
Just swung a 28oz MLC and a 28oz Stadium today. The stadium definitely has a much bigger endload. So according to how the MLC is listed, the Stadium endload would have to be the highest rating.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Just swung a 28oz MLC and a 28oz Stadium today. The stadium definitely has a much bigger endload. So according to how the MLC is listed, the Stadium endload would have to be the highest rating.
Is the Stadium a doublewall?

West Sound

The Veteran
Is the Stadium a doublewall?

from what i heard.... it s N-Spec composite barrel with an SC4 aluminum alloy handle (dunno if doublewall) and it s very stiff and more than slightly endloaded... i hope this would help, please feel free to edit my info if i am wrong!

West Sound

The Veteran
yeah my stadium doesn t say asa approved... btw thank you for the updated on those new bats!!! there will be other update needed on cartel lmfao!
thanks again for the updated

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
The chart is GREAT, but a few little mistakes. CF3 -9 model# is wrong, it is CFF9 and the Stadium is not ASA. Can these be fixed on the chart?

Brian#29

That Guy!
Question on the Juice, It's listed as a double wall but it has 4 layers of composite material? When mine busted you can clearly see 4 layers with the blue film in between them.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Question on the Juice, It's listed as a double wall but it has 4 layers of composite material? When mine busted you can clearly see 4 layers with the blue film in between them.

Yeah this specs chart is nice, but needs to be fixed and updated

jfrench1011

jfrancais/jfrench1011
Thanks for the very useful chart. Wondering if it would be possibly to add Barrel Length in there somewhere too?