DeMarini Bat Specs

Nickelnutz

Addicted to Softballfans
Talk to my buddy and they got to Demo the J2 1.20 and the flyswatter and he said it just as good as the RD28 asa so maybe them prices will start dropping to normal again..

Bolded mine. Has anyone else found this to be true? If they do, they're the best kept secret ever.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
So is it official that all the -8 Phenix are quad wall or just the 34/26? Or is the evidence just anecdotal? Just curious.

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
Hey guys because a lot of the OG demar FH's & gurus alike don't come around much anymore your gonna have to make a new one and get it stickied. I will help if needed but can't do not cause my cpu is down and using my phone ain't the best.

bjh1997

D Swinger
So is it official that all the -8 Phenix are quad wall or just the 34/26? Or is the evidence just anecdotal? Just curious.

just the 26's. i had 2 that the caps came out of and a 25 that cracked...you can feel the difference in them as well.

gsus03

Banned User
Pictures were posted of a cracked in half 33/25 Phenix and the picture showed 4 different walls...I hated my 34/26 Phenix and love my 33/25 Phenix

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know of a Maroon Demarini ASA bat. Looks like an F3. My buddy has one and its all faded but its starting to go and I wanted to see if i could get another one

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Fellas,

I can't read every post, I'm sorry! I happened to come across double's post about the bat specs. It took me all of 30 secs to update, just shoot me a PM. First page is updated to include 2013 bats. If you need anything else added or removed, let me know. :)

saint

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Fellas,

I can't read every post, I'm sorry! I happened to come across double's post about the bat specs. It took me all of 30 secs to update, just shoot me a PM. First page is updated to include 2013 bats. If you need anything else added or removed, let me know. :)

saint

You're a saint!