Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I made the mod for my bag. Just make sure your pvc cuts are as uniform and precise as possible. My cuts were a little off and it's a little tough getting my bats back in my bag after a game.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Make sure you get the frame beaten together good and tight, the shelves are really 10x6 1/2, cup holder bottom is 8x6 1/2, and I put my bats in knob down it makes it a little easier

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Has anyone done a mod for a miken championship bag.

Yeah, it's called sell it and get a black ops.

In all seriousness, I'd be interested as I just built a second one for a buddy who made fun of mine then decided it was pretty sweet. Being in MN we have tons of guys with Miken Bags.

luisadriano

I looked for days but couldnt find a list. SO here you guys go pretty simple to do

2- 10ft sticks of 1/2in pvc (1 stick if you are not doing a double shelf)
4- 1/2in T fittings (only used if you do a double shelf)
8- 1/2in 3 way 90* elbow
1- 9.5in x 11in wood/plexi glass (2 more if doing double shelf) Wood needs to be cut not the exact measurement on the wood.
You will have to notch out 4 corners on 2 of the pieces of wood
Handful of drywall screws
Hole saw whatever size your favorite beverage fits in
I put 2 pieces of wood on the top and underneath of the top shelf so the solo cup sits on the underneath piece of wood.

Measurements of pvc pipe (these are the actual sizes you need to cut the pvc)
4 @ 9in for height (4 more @ 12.25 for double shelf)
4 @ 4.75in for depth (6 if you are doing double shelf)
4 @ 8.25in for width (4 if you are doing double shelf)

For the not so handyguys I have received PMs from.... I can make you a KIT with everything and you finish putting it together and paint it if you want..Also will come without cup hole unless you ask for it... ITs EASY to assemble.
2ihw013.jpg

2q3uf7b.jpg
I like. Very nice
o.png

TCzLEGACY

Manager
So since this is fitting different bags it shouldn't have a problem fitting into the Demarini IDP2 Roller right?? My wife got it for me for Christmas because my old bag was shot and I like it but the shelving would help with stand up and the enormous gaping hole in the middle that everything drops to the bottom in

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
So since this is fitting different bags it shouldn't have a problem fitting into the Demarini IDP2 Roller right?? My wife got it for me for Christmas because my old bag was shot and I like it but the shelving would help with stand up and the enormous gaping hole in the middle that everything drops to the bottom in

These measurements won't work for the id2p but something similar should be easy to make

My new shelf, something a little different to hold extra bats if need be, cut the pieces 2" wide to go between the tees

Can you squeeze three into these slots or just two?

Id be hesitant to paint rack, as some of the paint might make a few red rings on the bays from knocking around

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Just 2, plus on the end you have to have handle up to get the top to zip, as far as paint it is plasti dip so it is rubbery so I don't think it will be a problem

emgee23

The Veteran
Wheel mod?

Great thread!

Now that I have a shelf, can someone provide info on how to replace the BOPs wheels with ones that are quieter and more durable like inline skate wheels?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Last edited:

humbeeee

E-Rec Player
HFcDc1.jpg

Just set it up. Love it. Have some paint touch ups due to a spray can malfunction lol. More paint ended up on me than the shelves and pvc. Thanks for the thread and parts list.

jsemlinger

Addicted to Softballfans
If you go to the batshelf facebook pagend look at the 2 side by side the spec ops shelf is taller. Not sure if it matters though