Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

wcoastsoftball

Good Morning everyone. I just got my Spec Ops bag and will be making the shelving system myself. Has anyone had the idea of doing clear PVC pipe and putting A BATTERY POWERED LED LIGHT STRIP in the PVC pipe? Was looking at pricing for it and it would no doubt be more expensive but I think it was give it one hell of a look. Going to slowly being assembling this week so hopefully with advice from you all, I'll have it completed and will post pictures by the end of the week
Yeah, the guys making and selling are making a killing at 55-75 shipped. Can make one even with LED lights for 20-30 depending on the cost of plexi.

Bry-Guy

IMG_8265.JPG IMG_8270.JPG Boom! Did it! Took quite a bit of tinkering but now I know how to do it and can even make it for others if they want to have the coolest bag out there. Take a look.

*I'm still waiting for the custom Plexiglass to arrive for the shelves so the bag will look 10 times better with the glass

Ballisttic

Star Player
Yeah, the guys making and selling are making a killing at 55-75 shipped. Can make one even with LED lights for 20-30 depending on the cost of plexi.

With the time you put into it to cut the shelves and paint the frame, plus spend 20-30$ on material. I dont think selling them at 55-75$ is making a killing.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Gonna pick up a special ops and totally deck it out with lights and new wheels. Damn you all for making me spend money. I am going to use a 78" usb powered led light strip and just use a 2-port portable usb charger. Which will also charge my phone and Bluetooth speaker if needed.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Add 2" i believe that is how much taller the S O is.. Or leave dimensions the same and have lil more room up top to slide bats into the sleeves..

Jared4x4

Just got my bag and finished my shelf. What do you guys do with the factory Velcro top shelf? Only one side is velcro and the other is sewn on. Do you just cut it out? And do you just leave the bottom shoe compartment bag in?
Thanks

Party mafia

Just got my bag and finished my shelf. What do you guys do with the factory Velcro top shelf? Only one side is velcro and the other is sewn on. Do you just cut it out? And do you just leave the bottom shoe compartment bag in?
Thanks
if you ever plan to resell the bag, i would leave the factory velcro in.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks
I left my Velcro top shelf in and just put it in it's place over my plexi, yes I left shoe compartment in no issue at all..

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Thanks

My buddy just connected it below the top shelf so its out of the way...

derek.d.miller

what are the outside dimensions of the shelf system? I am in Japan and could only get limited T style connectors and had to drill 18mm holes for the PVC here. I can measure out everything if anyone can supply the outside dimensions. Please and thank you in advance!

Dustingeorge31

Made my bag lastnight! A lil trouble with the fitment of the plexiglass, but after I figured that out it was smooth sailing.. thanks for the deminsons!

MPT23

Putting on the foil
So i need some help my board brothers. So i recently got my girl the demarini pink digi camo bca roller for christmas. The only mod i did was to add 2" in height to the original specs as stated. Once the frame was put back in there is a good 1 to 2" air gap all the way around the frame to the bag. Og frame fits my og black ops much, much snugger and is a good fit. Did i was something ? Or was it add 2" to cuts for depth and width too ? Is this specific bag different ? I need some answers bros, thanks in advance.

mnko24

I have the special ops bag, do I have to make it 2 I’m taller? I also saw somewhere that it’s 3/4 in pvc. Is it 1/2 in or 3/4 in?

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
1/2” vs 3/4” your only talking 1/2” difference for overall width and depth...3/4” dif between the two for height. If my math is right.

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
E874F024-B5B2-4A5C-8141-710D3FC39A91.jpeg 1F84BB85-615B-4E73-BDF5-5670F75EB2FB.jpeg 63CF5DB3-F774-41CF-99D0-B5B7FECDA158.jpeg Just finished mine up. Used 1/2” pvc, used wood, found it difficult to cut the plexiglass without cracking it, so decided on wood. Painted it all flat black, added rubber foam insulation around the edges of the wood.

Last edited:

PeteJC

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have an updated spec list for the larger version of these bags. It's 39 High X 17 Wide X 13 Deep. I've searched the forum and I don't see a spec list for this size roller bag. Thanks!

Last edited:

tonys1