Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
I looked for days but couldnt find a list. SO here you guys go pretty simple to do

2- 10ft sticks of 1/2in pvc (1 stick if you are not doing a double shelf)
4- 1/2in T fittings (only used if you do a double shelf)
8- 1/2in 3 way 90* elbow
1- 9.5in x 11in wood/plexi glass (2 more if doing double shelf) Wood needs to be cut not the exact measurement on the wood.
You will have to notch out 4 corners on 2 of the pieces of wood
Handful of drywall screws
Hole saw whatever size your favorite beverage fits in
I put 2 pieces of wood on the top and underneath of the top shelf so the solo cup sits on the underneath piece of wood.

Measurements of pvc pipe (these are the actual sizes you need to cut the pvc)
4 @ 9in for height (4 more @ 12.25 for double shelf)
4 @ 4.75in for depth (6 if you are doing double shelf)
4 @ 8.25in for width (4 if you are doing double shelf)

For the not so handyguys I have received PMs from.... I can make you a KIT with everything and you finish putting it together and paint it if you want..Also will come without cup hole unless you ask for it... ITs EASY to assemble.
2ihw013.jpg

2q3uf7b.jpg

Last edited:

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I did the same thing after seeing the first half one, makes it very rigid, thanx for the info, plus if you double both shelves with cup holders you can slide a extra bat or two in there

Rocco43

The Veteran
Thanks for the reply GreerRun1, appreciate you willing to help us. Your mod takes this roller to another level

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
GreenRun, when you PMd me I thought you were asking about a Beast bag, oops. There are measurements and a material list for the single shelf on my thread as well. The hole saw I used for the cup holder was a 3in.

I like the dual shelf idea, looks good.

Last edited:

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys.. Glad this is helpful..
I think it will work fine for the combat pretty much the same bag..

Last edited:

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally made mine, fits the Combat Pro Event perfect. Thanks for your help GreenRun1.

Rocco43

The Veteran
I built the shelf yesterday and after it dried today I installed it in the bag. WOW! It's awesome man. The cup slot for my beer will be perfect and the top shelf, I can sit my bag of seeds there, or my 3M adhesive spray there. The middle compartment for my gloves can sit there with flap unzipped during the game. The bag has so much more rigidity and stands on its own so much better. I really appreciate it, it was so easy to put together too. Thanks!

rubeytuesday

Addicted to Softballfans
Im a little confused at the measurements, the wood for the shelves is cut at 9.5 by 11 but the pipes that give the depth of pvc are cut at 4.75". Wouldn't that leave the pvc rack short on depth quite a bit. Maybe I'm not looking at the instructions right. Can someone help out?

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
Im a little confused at the measurements, the wood for the shelves is cut at 9.5 by 11 but the pipes that give the depth of pvc are cut at 4.75". Wouldn't that leave the pvc rack short on depth quite a bit. Maybe I'm not looking at the instructions right. Can someone help out?

I had the same issue, since everything else was measured out I figured the board size was too but after some head scratching and some PM's I framed it out and measured the the top from outside to outside of elbows then cut the board to that size.
Hope it helps.

rubeytuesday

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome thanks for the reply. I thought that was the case but I wanted it to all make sense to be before I started building! Thanks again!!