Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

AMathis

Star Player
Yep, this is getting built today! I'll hit you up if I have any questions lol. Should be fine though (I hope)

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my kit in today. Looks great.......very GTG and fast shipping. VA to CA in 2 days. Nice. Thanks again

jbgarner12

Banned User
Got my PVC put together and fit into the bag today. Perfect fit. Now just gotta paint and get the wood installed and I'm done!

OnlySolo

You mad?
where are you guys putting your turfs/cleats that have done this mod. it's been brought to my attention that its hard to fit a large size in the bottom compartment with the shelving system in.

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
where are you guys putting your turfs/cleats that have done this mod. it's been brought to my attention that its hard to fit a large size in the bottom compartment with the shelving system in.

I don't keep my turfs in my bag but I did have to modify the middle shelf so that my worth helmet would fit, basically I just made the bottom shelf shorter to give me more room in the middle.

Im guessing you can apply this to the bottom shelf and make the middle one a little smaller.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
just finished making 2 of these, fits perfectly, really makes the black ops bag function as it should have from the factory.

I am thinking about tweaking the design to allow larger cleats to still fit in the bottom compartment.

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
just finished making 2 of these, fits perfectly, really makes the black ops bag function as it should have from the factory.

I am thinking about tweaking the design to allow larger cleats to still fit in the bottom compartment.

I was thinking if that too. Might be able to add an 1/2 to 1 inch to the width and depth

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I was thinking if that too. Might be able to add an 1/2 to 1 inch to the width and depth

you could mess with the height a bit, but that could get messy. i was thinking of just notching out the bottom, back shelf to allow the toe section of the shoe to slide behind the shelf.

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
you could mess with the height a bit, but that could get messy. i was thinking of just notching out the bottom, back shelf to allow the toe section of the shoe to slide behind the shelf.

Also could use just 90 elbows and eliminate the side pvc or keep the sides and eliminate the width pvc pipe on the bottom..

Last edited:

Stengy

Taste Tester
Has anyone used materials other than wood for your shelves? Was thinking of trying corrugated plastic. Any thoughts??

sleepin4matty

Management Material

My turfs fit nicely inside the bottom compartment in between the gap in the two PVC pipes since there are no sides. I just have to bend my shoes a bit to get them past the front piece

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
This set up is really tempting me to pulled the trigger on a black ops roller, but I have a feeling once I order it and build the shelf, a new version will be released

Stengy

Taste Tester
Finished mine and love it! Mods I made were using 90s on bottom front to get shoes in easier. I used 4 way 90s to hold my middle shelf. And I used corragated plastic for my shelves. All seem to work great.

ponch15

Free Agent 'Latino'
Finished mine and love it! Mods I made were using 90s on bottom front to get shoes in easier. I used 4 way 90s to hold my middle shelf. And I used corragated plastic for my shelves. All seem to work great.

↑↑↑ I'm about to pull the trigger on this. Good idea Stengy.

Last edited:

Sonic03SVT

Addicted to Softballfans
you should post pics of yours with the modifications you did

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably going to order the shelving tonight.

Any tips for making this? I'm not the most handy but want to try this on my own.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Probably going to order the shelving tonight.

Any tips for making this? I'm not the most handy but want to try this on my own.

It's literally just buying one long piece of PVC and some connectors then chopping the PVC to fit. If I had more free time I would have built my own

sleepin4matty

Management Material
thanks man and thanks for responding to both of my questions on different threads lol

Here to help lol. I actually think the Black Ops roller is a more versatile bag (due to the side pockets being smaller) but the Pro Event is more durable and has better manufacturing

Big D

In the Batter's Box
my bag will be arriving today and i'll be putting a shelf together this weekend. any updated tips?