Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The handle snapped on bottom so I just took the knob off of my j3 and made it shorter hahahaahha my left uses it for slapping

Love it! I've been wanting to make a frankenrini of some sorts for awhile but never got serious about it.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I kinda want a Mercy...... teammate has one that I've swung about 20 times when it was new. Want to see what it's about now...prob got 300-350 on it now

Get one!!!! Boltman loved mine when he finally tried it but he will never admit it... At 200 hits they get crazy Hott!!!!

Those bombs I hit with yours were all me not the bat, duh... lol....
Seriously though, Mercy has pop... you know, for a chick bat and all

Rega17

'MERICA
Finally an updated pic of mine. J2A should be for sale in the morning.

20140724_230921_zpsrdl0wi5d.jpg

franti

"Mr. Guapo's Dad"
Endload

It's an exclusive to one of the big chain sports stores here in the states. SA i think it was. Same bat as the white one just new paint job.

It actually feels heavier.... Both the white and the grey are 26 oz but I feel and endload on the grey one...

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Ok, here is my updated pic.

20140725_090322.jpg

Something looks weird about this pic, bat's on the outside don't look right, should be all silver, you still have work to do......

Chrometip just got a hard tip

You peaking through my window again? I don't mind, just asking.

MLC might be at the top of my list for underrated bats regardless of standards and ball being hit. One of D's best before everyone jumped on board the hype train.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
It actually feels heavier.... Both the white and the grey are 26 oz but I feel and endload on the grey one...

They grey fu in our dugout has tons of EL too. But, it's a 28oz and I'm used to 27s, so maybe that has something to do with it.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Something looks weird about this pic, bat's on the outside don't look right, should be all silver, you still have work to do......

LOL!

You peaking through my window again? I don't mind, just asking.

MLC might be at the top of my list for underrated bats regardless of standards and ball being hit. One of D's best before everyone jumped on board the hype train.

So, do you have any that I can have, you know, for the cause? :p

Manny1522

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually have a MLC in a 26oz that I dont swing at all anymore and has about 100 or so cuts on it, any one want?

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Oh no you don't! I PMed him last night. Get in line chump. :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA, reddog's one my favorite dirty slooty bat ho's, right there with Smoke for metals and MJL 00 for anything interesting that will fit in his cheese barrels or other nooks and crannies.

BT802

The Veteran
This was last Monday between myself and KW19 - J3A, Juggy, Future, OG Flipper, Mercy, BB Aftermath, '03 Distance.. missing another J3A and a Fu Dawg.

SickSticks

Some fine collections here! Looks like I need to pick up a few more sticks for next season! I love my J3A! I'm pretty set for the fastpitch gals!