Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^gonna get out now while the market is good, or try to ride it a bit higher? Risky. But a great bat no matter the market value.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
BWAHAHAHAHAHAA, reddog's one my favorite dirty slooty bat ho's, right there with Smoke for metals and MJL 00 for anything interesting that will fit in his cheese barrels or other nooks and crannies.

Yeah, that's me. I'm going to have to update my pic again soon, as I have picked up a couple more bats. Will put my MLC count up to 9. Have a couple others coming, but those will have to be a surprise. :p

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Yeah, that's me. I'm going to have to update my pic again soon, as I have picked up a couple more bats. Will put my MLC count up to 9. Have a couple others coming, but those will have to be a surprise. :p

Awesome! I'll be waiting

Not as big as before but when you know what good you know whats good.

Best thing you can do is find something you like and stick with it. Nice set of sticks there.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Thanks, Chrome! I hate to say it but the purple mercy is becoming a gamer these days. It's so fun to swing.

I broke in my wife's for her and was able to get my timing and snap down with it. It's a great bat, might be the best combo of hot as hell and forgiving I've ever hit. I just don't gain enough extra speed going that far down in weight to benefit. I can still do a little better with the heavies but I've never hit this hard with something this light. Guys with a real quick, snappy, and controlled swing would be unfieldable with the Mercy.

I broke in my wife's for her and was able to get my timing and snap down with it. It's a great bat, might be the best combo of hot as hell and forgiving I've ever hit. I just don't gain enough extra speed going that far down in weight to benefit. I can still do a little better with the heavies but I've never hit this hard with something this light. Guys with a real quick, snappy, and controlled swing would be unfieldable with the Mercy.

I agree with this! The exit speed is insane after a few hundred hard swings. I hit screamer at short last night he caught it, kind threw his glove up and was shocked he had it. He took off his glove and start shaking his hand. Not bad for a girls bat. It is very easy to control, very forgiving indeed. I just use a standard baseball grip, I could only imagine how I would hit with this thing if I mastered the overlap grip, picked up some more snap.

xCurtis

Tank
Small update: scored the USSSA Fu Dawg and black ops roller for a good price.

768b67a9-311f-421f-9b52-8dbb55e85b78_zps5e9ee49f.jpg

Last edited:

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Hot damn those VX2U with Asa. Those things must be nice for Asa.

not a chance I'd swing one over a new asa bat personally.

might have been nice for that 3 week period after ppl forgot about them, and before the new stamp bats came out.

now, it's just a really cool collection/conversation piece. I still find it funny how they claimed only like 12 of them made it out of the factory, and yet it seemed like everybody had one.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's my old collection

Now I have a 30oz J2u, 28oz '14 Juggy and wanna add a turnip RD28

IMAG0121.jpg

TRaj2327

You guys asked for it....

This is such a terrible quality photo.
To the left next to the OG Raw Steel is a Corn Dog that is cut out, and next to the 2 Stadium 2's is an OG Stadium.
I'm also missing a '14 Juggy that just showed up today. I'll update it this weekend and repost it with a better quality photo.

I'm still on the hunt for a clean Cartel 2 that won't break the bank, a USA OTC, a couple of the FP Insane bats, a CF4 Hope, the blue CF5, a -10 Phenix, and FP Evo. Once I have those I think I'm done with FP. They really don't interest me anymore.

Also looking for the gold and green F2's and a couple other F series bats that are missing. Looking for the ONE .12 exclusive and the silver/red Fu Dawg. I'm not sure I'm going to chase down all the Steels.

10394785_10100482454605844_321203701857933719_n.jpg

Last edited:

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys asked for it....

This is such a terrible quality photo.
To the left next to the OG Raw Steel is a Corn Dog that is cut out, and next to the 2 Stadium 2's is an OG Stadium.
I'm also missing a '14 Juggy that just showed up today. I'll update it this weekend and repost it.

I'm still on the hunt for a clean Cartel 2 that won't break the bank, a USA OTC, a couple of the FP Insane bats, a CF4 Hope, and the blue CF5, a -10 Phenix. Once I have those I think I'm done with FP. They really don't interest me anymore.

Also looking for the gold and green F2's

10394785_10100482454605844_321203701857933719_n.jpg

otc with black handle? what's the story there?

TRaj2327

^^^Oh, and that bat that I keep asking you for. I definitely need that back and you can see why. :)

The OTC I got from WheelerHuff. It's nothing special aside from being the Canadian model. I'm sure he painted it one day because he was bored.

I'm missing a couple of the '14 Mercy and One (waiting on my buddy for his Aftermath) but should have them shortly when I can scoop them up for a good price. I'm kind of holding out right now on those because they are still easy to get.

I don't see a '14 Aftermath either.

Not sure if my buddy is willing to part with it, but I can see if he's willing to sell his SA Fu.

TRaj2327

I'll have a '14 aftermath the next time I see my buddy.

Let me know on the SA Fu if it is clean.