Demarini Fleece Pants

BOLTMAN21

Manager
How do sizes on these run? Prefer a loose comfortable fit. (Product description says "relaxed" fit) Anyone with experience that can recommend I order my size or go a size up/down?

Cochino

El Rey de for play
He's right ^^^ I'm the same height & waist but I have the XL fleece pants and they are loooong. If I had to run in them I'd have to pull the draw string and tie it.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Nobody else has these??? 6'2", 240 and like a loose relaxed fit. Found XXXL for a decent deal. Prefer XXL but $50 seems steep for pants. Unless they make me hit bombs. Then it's a great deal.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I'll follow up for anyone who does a search on these later. Ordered my size and they are great. Very comfortable. True to size and very relaxed fit. Not overly baggy. But loose. I'm 6'2" and love the length (est. 34" inseam).

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Did you get 2XL or 3XL? I was looking for some but price was ridiculous...

I got the 2X. Glad I ordered my size. Yes they are pricey. Some sites have them on sale for much less. Only certain colors and sizes though (none had my black in 2x)

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
Pricing seems to be inline with most of the other sports apparel. Nikes ko fleece pants are $55, Under Armours are $49.99. Fit is loose but like everyone mentioned a bit long if your under 6ft. They are real comfortable, especially love how the waist band fits. If I had to really knit pick I'm not the biggest fan of the pocket cover. There's a lip over it so your fingers don't accently caught in them if you play ball in them but other than that really hard to find something wrong w them.

bigstan03

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanx .... For those that already purchase a pair R there bottoms open or elastic I can't really tell . They look good tho I have to see about a pair.

dagee22

These are the best fleece pants I have ever owned. I just picked up a pair this weekend and I am 6' 6" and yes they are plenty long enough.. I have had trouble finding any pair that are long enough for me and these are perfect.. to me these are worth every penny and they are open bottoms..

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Looking to get a pair of these, but had a quick question:

How do these hold up if you had to slide into a base? Currently in just regular baseball pants, and they hold up when I slide...

Any ideas/thoughts on how these do when they get roughed up a bit?

The fields range from nice soft infield material, to the more coarse stuff that holds the water at bay- gets harder as it dries etc.

Thanks fellas!

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Anybody know where there is size XXL in Navy available? Few sites I looked at were all out. Love my black ones. Have an extra pair of XXL black (never worn) if anyone wants to trade for navy. :thumb: