For Sale Demarini flipper og asa 2016

Looking to unload a used 2016 flipper og 27oz. About 150 swings, all game swings, hit mix of 44 and 52. Just about broken in, maybe needs a few more swings. Normal field rash from dirt fields, no cracks or rattles, end cap is tight. Grip was replaced with lizard skins 1.8mm from day one.

I got this bat cuz it handles the 44 well. But now all the asa leagues around me switched to 52. Held onto it, to use in asa tournaments that use 44. Not sure just that justifies keeping it. Not in a hurry to sell. Looking for someone who knows this bat and prefers it over the new stuff. $170 shipped to 48 states. No internal shipping at this time. Price based on check in a different thread. F274227C-FEB7-4C62-B8C1-EF64ED9CC230.jpeg FB2F7ADF-5AE1-4477-BA37-97B284A6D7D9.jpeg743B81F3-31A3-4CFC-BDD6-0C620CC4E3B2.jpegFDC4A253-98B1-4637-9364-EA26B3880E69.jpeg786E8EE2-86AC-4993-9828-D47605A3B63E.jpeg

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to unload a used 2016 flipper og 27oz. About 150 swings, all game swings, hit mix of 44 and 52. Just about broken in, maybe needs a few more swings. Normal field rash from dirt fields, no cracks or rattles, end cap is tight. Grip was replaced with lizard skins 1.8mm from day one.

I got this bat cuz it handles the 44 well. But now all the asa leagues around me switched to 52. Held onto it, to use in asa tournaments that use 44. Not sure just that justifies keeping it. Not in a hurry to sell. Looking for someone who knows this bat and prefers it over the new stuff. $170 shipped to 48 states. No internal shipping at this time. Price based on check in a different thread. View attachment 62411 View attachment 62412View attachment 62413View attachment 62414View attachment 62415
It will perform very well with 52's as that is what these were made for

Rgates8

I’m fresh out of flippers, got a super minty 15 juggy 26 and a purple mercy I’m gonna move. That’s it for this spring. Be posting them soon

Rgates8

douchebag, nice. Thanks for that Joker. It’s no wonder everybody is moving to other sites. Yer a class act bro

StickCollector

Possibly a misunderstanding here. I put his username on the post because last year he was buying all of these flippers. Not that I wanted to know what he may be selling.

amaldo01

TPS Ritch's Superior Fanatic
Possibly a misunderstanding here. I put his username on the post because last year he was buying all of these flippers. Not that I wanted to know what he may be selling.

I would agree. Don't think he was looking to take over the thread.

Joker

yet it's still here, what other purpose would there be to post about what he's gonna sell in someone else's thread? he's just a ****head

Matth

Yes handles both balls really well. Just like any newer asa bat. But these seems to be more durable with 44s. I think bphero said he had 2500 swings on one with both 52s and 44s.
I agree that these do hit the 44s well. The only problem is they are susceptible to cracking with harder balls. Without a warranty, you are really putting yourself at risk hitting anything other than 52s. Speaking from experience with this bat.

I agree that these do hit the 44s well. The only problem is they are susceptible to cracking with harder balls. Without a warranty, you are really putting yourself at risk hitting anything other than 52s. Speaking from experience with this bat.
Even though this bat was purchased new and is not marked anywhere as “no warranty”, the bat is 4 years old and no warranties are implied.

I have had 2 of these bats, and hit everything with them. Have not had one crack yet. Maybe ive been lucky, or maybe its the fact that i do t only hit 44s in sub 50 degree temps.

Whatever the case, clean bat. No cracks, rattles or seams. New gets to choose what they hit with it.

Matth

Even though this bat was purchased new and is not marked anywhere as “no warranty”, the bat is 4 years old and no warranties are implied.

I have had 2 of these bats, and hit everything with them. Have not had one crack yet. Maybe ive been lucky, or maybe its the fact that i do t only hit 44s in sub 50 degree temps.

Whatever the case, clean bat. No cracks, rattles or seams. New gets to choose what they hit with it.
Not meaning to insult you. I’m just saying that whomever buys this bat should be careful with hitting with 44s. To each their own however.