Demarini The One (MLC)

Rjb121385

Lol get real know your product !!!
You just complaining about my price to try to to get it cheaper or trolling to see what kind of response back youll receive from me? Its a $300 bat brand new, used only one season and i can always go down in price.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
You just complaining about my price to try to to get it cheaper or trolling to see what kind of response back youll receive from me? Its a $300 bat brand new, used only one season and i can always go down in price.

I sold a One.12 locally for $60, that's a more realistic price for a used ASA2004 bat.

tonys1

Through member pricing, no one pays $300 for a NIW bat here so that's the first issue.

Consider around $230-$240 as a starting point for NIW and base your used price on that IMO.

Country469

Oh look another guy who is too poor to afford a new softball bat.

I bet his 93 honda civic with 245k is worth 18 grand still bros

Joker

Through member pricing, no one pays $300 for a NIW bat here so that's the first issue.

Consider around $230-$240 as a starting point for NIW and base your used price on that IMO.

not even close on a bat this old

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans

I used to get niw bats for well under $200 back in the day.. wtf happened!! Lol

Addicted to Softballfans
For sale or trade- $200 or trade for 2018 demarini steel 34/30

What weight is your bat? If you come up with a more realistic price for a 2011 bat, and its a 28oz bat, I'd be interested. LMK. I know you just recently joined and probably still figuring out how things work here but you'll get the hang of it. Also you're gonna have to ship first with no history and trust built up yet.

Pretty

Softball is cool
It doesn’t matter if he is new, Facebook or eBay, this is at best a $75 bat shipped. Even in its prime this was never a $200 bat once it was hit a couple times. Maybe a NIW with receipt would fetch $220 in 2012.