For Sale Demarini The Red Bat Very Limited

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate when manufacturers paint a mainline say it's exclusive/limited or wetf and try to rape on price.. SMH

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Nautalai is still in line and now a 1 oz EL Naulalai is coming too. Red Bat is limited edition though!!

lakeyale13

Manager
Why is this bat different than the Nautalai? Same barrel, handle and endcap. Just seems that they took away the 28.5 and 29.5 options

Seems only difference is it is "Limited". Essentially a marketing strategy...and one that works. You can sell dirt and oxygen if you call it "limited edition". People just lose their mind when you make something exclusive. Heck, I know that there is 99.999% chance that all this is is a repainted Nautalai but tell me its "Limited" and I think "Hey! This is exclusive! I want to be special! I want to own something others can't get.".

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems only difference is it is "Limited". Essentially a marketing strategy...and one that works. You can sell dirt and oxygen if you call it "limited edition". People just lose their mind when you make something exclusive. Heck, I know that there is 99.999% chance that all this is is a repainted Nautalai but tell me its "Limited" and I think "Hey! This is exclusive! I want to be special! I want to own something others can't get.".
^^^^ ding ding ding

EOD123

I am ok with limited editions with a fancy paint job or some "new" tech that may or may not work, but this is just a Nautalai with a lazy paint job? Are they trying to do a Weezer thing with the colored albums? (red, green, blue, white, teal, black)

THESHOE

Starting Player
At this point i'm holding out for whatever rumor mill i've heard on 2.0 (or 3.0)

I'd welcome slightly enhanced durability. (IF the plan is more like FF2 and FF 360 tech after OG FF)