Demarini with least endload

T MAN

Addicted to Softballfans
Which asa Demarini besides the mercy has the least amount of end load, I had a 27 oz am would like to try something more balanced.

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
The legacy might be your best bet when it comes out. Maybe somone who has swung it could let us know.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Do they run true to sticker weight?
Umm i'm not sure... i did weigh mine and i want to say it was very close to sticker weight..
If you don't get a definative answer i will scale mine and post weight when i get home this eve...

M

MJL 00

Most of the ASA Demarinis run pretty true to weight on an average that is...

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The Demarini Fruitcake is what you want. It's a Mercy without saying "designed for women" anywhere on it.

T MAN

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey chrome tip, I did a search on fruitcake nothing came up, you might have to elaborate a little more on that for me.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
True one claims to be balanced but feels heavy when you swing it and doesn't swing smoothly the way that it's weighted. Why would you not get a mercy knowing that it's by far the best one?

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
True one claims to be balanced but feels heavy when you swing it and doesn't swing smoothly the way that it's weighted. Why would you not get a mercy knowing that it's by far the best one?

My True One feels extremely balanced and swings light...mines a 27oz though. Yes, the Mercy is the better for ASA but maybe he wants heavier weights or a dual stamp bat? The True One has it's benefits and it's a pretty good bat (not the greatest but decent).

sacto73

Addicted to Softballfans
True one is listed as an end load but it is definitely a mid load. My 26oz swings like a 27 balanced. Lots of pop tho