Density vs Micro Mesh full dye?

fatalbert

Starting Player
Almost ready to place a team order and I've watched the videos and read on the site but does anyone have any experience with both or can tell me your opinions on either? I have Colorado timberline poly dri and love it, would like to have somethingsimilar. Thanks ahead of time.

fatalbert

Starting Player
Is the mesh noticeable? I can't get this picture out of my head from the cheap high school practice football jerseys for some reason. Lol.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the mesh noticeable? I can't get this picture out of my head from the cheap high school practice football jerseys for some reason. Lol.

LOL! yeah there nothing like that. I would say the holes are the size of the end of a regular sized safety pin. I'll try and upload some pics when I get a chance.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is a team photo, probably from 10 feet away and you can't even tell they are mesh.

RCC.jpg

nwporter

Part Time Player
Has anyone ever had both fabrics? We want to place a order but want to know what they are in comparison to each other. Which is closer to a dri fit feel? thanks!

ddcboys

Have the Density Fabric for all of my teams. Super clean full dye. Really like how the patterns can out with the design process. We all (25+ players) really like it, light weight and breathable during summer months. Going into winter ball right now, so we will see how it goes.

nwporter

Part Time Player
ddc thanks for the reply is the density sort of dri fit type? Also how was your experience with having boombah do them? as far as timeline, quality and did they get it like you ordered it?

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
i have both fabrics. the micro mesh is nice and light and breathable. you cant even tell its "mesh" once the jersey is on. the density is a tad heavier in my opinion and the jersey fits bigger than the mesh in the same size. I definitely like the micro mesh better.

nwporter

Part Time Player
thanks crd really appreciate the feedback. We are looking for something to feel more like a dri fit shirt and not a jersey so to speak as that is what we are used to for league play.