Desperate QB help

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
Last week before playoffs. I need to win this week to defend my title from last year. League is Full PPC for QB and full PPR. Who do i start? I'm going up against the toilet bowl winner who is 2-10 this season but Lacy already shat the bed w/me last night with a whole point. Gonna be a close one

Brees vs Carolina
Eli vs Jets
Tannehill vs Ravens

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
No kidding. the few times i did play him i got crap in return. He seems to have explosive games when he's on my bench.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
All signs point to Tannehill. I think this is going to be a weird, unpredictable week though.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Jets can be suspect at times but so can Eli. Tough matchup for Brees but you just never know.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I'm also thinking Tannehill (and that's bad news for you, I've been wrong every single week with every single pick all year).

Eli COULD have a a good game, Revis is sitting, Cro has been very beatable, but Eli always breaks your heart. I am starting him this week in one of my leagues (this alone should divert you from playing him).

Brees, Yuck and no way against the Panthers. With that said, my predictions are garbage and he could throw 5 scores.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Why you carrying 3? Who is on the wire? I don't like any of those match ups really.

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
I drafted Brees and used Tannehill on Brees' bye week. Not sure how I acquired Manning. Lemme check who else is on the wire

Primo

fat and famous pablo
fitz was always the answer......i mean hindsight is 20/20 but how the hell dont you frickin' LOVE fitz playing the giants? who the hell did you start?

mariota or winston were the only other two i'd have even considered and it woudl'nt have been for more than a second or two.