DFL Buyer Beware!

DirtBags35

ok here is the story, A board brother and I agreed on a bat and a price. Me the buyer and the board bro the seller on Dec 28th. PayPal was sent on the 28th and I texted him and told him my address and that payment has been made. He's said he would get it out and send me a tracking number.

I received a text on Jan 2, saying he went on vacation and forgot to mail the bat out and asked if I still wanted the bat or a refund. I said no big deal it's around the holiday I understand just ship the bat, he said PO was closed and he would ship out the 3rd. I said great thanks just send me tracking number.

I followed up on the 4th and asked for the tracking number he said he was at work and would text me the tracking after 3, I said ok thanks. I didn't hear from them so I texted him on the 5th which was a Thursday, no response. On Friday the 6th he replied and said bat will be there on Monday. On Monday he texted me and said the bat is delayed due to severe weather and that he is sorry. I asked for tracking again so I can see the progress so that I could watch for the bat. But never received anything on Monday.

Yesterday I received a message on SBF asking for my address again and he stated that the bat was returned to him? Then sent another message on Sbf saying never mind he found the address. I received a text yesterday with a picture of a reciept from PO with a tube purchased and tracking number with delivery date this Friday.

Bat did show up today and all that is good. That's why I'm posting this instead of NGTG. I know stuff comes up and that's why I didn't mind the first time the bat was delayed due to vacation or whatever. Was just a bunch of excuses and want to make sure other brothers aware.